Part 20

"What's his deal?" Amanda asked, looking at him walk away quickly, blending with the crowd.

"Dunno. But hi Maron. I'm Goku, this is Chichi, Vegeta, Tien,Krillin and Amanda"

" Hi guys. It's a pleasure meeting you all. I'm so glad I'm not alone on my first day. I was kinda nervous" She replied, nervously rubbing her neck.

" But girl, the way you shut Yamcha up was so cool!! " Amanda squealed

" Yeah, he just grosses me out."

" Yup, that's Yamcha for ya" Goku laughed.

They ate while asking Maron questions and engaging in small talk while they eat.

Le time skip

"How about Bulma's place?"

"Yeah, your house is the biggest. Plus we had the last one at my place"

"Well, my parents will be going to Taiwan for the weekend. So I guess I'll be the only one in my house."

The girls were currently planning a sleepover to officially welcome Maron into the 'family'. It's been a week since Maron came and she was welcomed with a warm embrace. She was glad, except for the fact that 17 has been ignoring her ever since. And she might have developed a mini crush on him.

"So we'll have it at your place?" Amanda asked excitedly

"Yeah. I'll just have to ask mum first. But knowing her, she wouldn't mind." Bulma replied. "Besides, she loves you guys and she'd be happy to spoil you rotten"

Amanda squealed.

"I'm gonna inform the boys" Chichi said

"Bulma's house is the best. It's so big and expensive. Plus, her parents are so cool and chill. Her mum will definitely love you" 18 said to Maron and Chichi nodded.

" I remember when I first met her. She was so kind and she didn't let me leave till I had dinner. I ended up spending the night because of how late I stayed. Her mum is so cool. " Chichi sighed. " I really can't relate to that" She laughed sadly. Maron decided not to ask any questions for now. She'll find out later when Chichi is ready.

"So Goku said he'll force Vegeta to come and Krillin and Tien are down. 17 on the other hand....." She trailed off

"I'll talk to him. I don't know why he's being so bitchy. " 18 said.

" Did I do something to him? He's been ignoring me since I came. It's been a week. "Maron asked sadly. She honestly just wanted to be his friend.

" I don't know. But I know 17 like the back of my palm. He might hold it in for a while, but he'll eventually break. " 18 said reassuringly.

" Well, on the bright side, mum is delighted to have y'all over. " They all erupted in cheers.

HoLy WaTeR nEeDeD😮‍💨🛐💦

You added Maron

So guys, I'll be expecting y'all by 18:00 on Saturday.
And don't come empty handed
You know the rules
And that includes you too Vegeta!

Grumpy baby
Oi. I didn't agree to this

Vocals for days
Welp, you don't have a choice now do ya?

Panda
Lmao I can already imagine the look on his face rn

Kamehameha bitch
He looked so constipated rn lollll