Part 17

Third person POV

Chichi hadn't left her room. Her teacher kept coming but she couldn't care less. She just showed up and not care about what is being taught. She just wanted to be on her own. Finally the teacher had enough and quit. Knowing that he couldn't do anything about this, Mr King gave in to Bulma's plea.

Chichi was ecstatic when she heard that she'll be going back to school. Although she had missed a lot, she was just happy to be with her Friends. She knows Bulma will help her with catching up with as much as she lost. Most of all, she was so happy to see Goku again. She missed him the most, if that wasn't already obvious.

Speaking of Goku, he was cast asleep with an hour left before school. He stayed up all night finishing up his homework and got only 2 hours of sleep. Vegeta has tried effortlessly to wake him up but he ain't budging.

Vegeta's pov

I swear to fucking kami I'll kill this bastard if I'm late to school. I carry a bucket of water and I'm about to pour it on this bish to wake I'm up when I hear a knock on the front door. Great, the fuck is that? It's way to early to come to someone's house.

I drop the bucket of water and head to the front door.

"B-bulma?! What?"

"Hey. I came to get y'all. You weren't at the meeting spot. Why are you not ready yet?" She walks into the house

"Uhh, well that idiot Kakarot is still in bed. Been trying to wake his ass up for hours." I say walking into the kitchen to continue breakfast and distract myself from the blue haired that's always in my thoughts.

Bulma's pov.

I gotta say, when Krillin told me they lived in the woods I thought he was being crazy. But their place is actually really cozy. I walk into the room to find Goku and wake him up or we'll be late for school.

Okay, I wasn't expecting the room to be this neat. I'm both surprised and not. Because I know Goku like a neat room. Maybe Vegeta does too?. I see Goku lying like a starfish on his bed, his blanket hanging off his toe and his pillow on the ground. Typical Goku.

"Hey, I wonder if I can eat all this delicious food by myself. It'll be way too much for poor me" I say in the most dramatic way possible.

"No! I'll eat it for you! " He shot up and ran to the kitchen.

"Goku, get ready for school first" I yelled and giggled. Something's never change

...,.....,.....,.....,.....,....,....,..,..

Third person POV

At school, Goku sits beside Vegeta, leaving the other spot beside him empty. He always keeps the space by his right empty because to him, It's only Chi-Chi that sits there, even when he knows she's not coming back. Well, that might change soon.

The teacher is running a bit late and so Goku decides to sleep a little till the teacher get here. A few minutes into his sleep and someone taps his shoulder softly from his right side. He grumbles. Why is it so hard to get good sleep here.

He looks up, angry that someone disturbed his peace and his expression changes from anger to shock to happiness.

"Chi-Chi?!" He gasps

She shused him with her finger.

"Class started a while ago" she smiled, cheeks pink like candy.

Goku looked forward, trying his very best to focus and calm his excited heart. Chi-Chi is back

His Chi-Chi is back.

.......,.....,,......,.....,,....,....,,......

Just a filler chapter. Sorry it's short. I'll make the next one longer. I'm actually just trying to type as many chapters I can at once so I don't forget anything.

Summer is over and I'm back in school. I'm hoping this semester wouldn't be too tough so I can still have time to update (⁠・ั⁠ω⁠・ั⁠)

Spoiler; there will be an additional character coming in soon.

681 Words