Part 6

I low-key like this picture 🥺🥰 I saw it online.

17's pov
I walk out of the shower and see that it is raining heavily. "Gee, I wonder if the others got home before this". I walk out of my bedroom and search for my twin. " 18? Where are you?" No response. Huh, that's weird. "18? Where you at?" I go to the living room and find her on the couch listening to music on her mp3. I tap her and she looks up in shock. "Welp, I'm going to bed" I say. "Okay then" she replies coldly. " Are you still upset about what Bulma said? Look it's fine. You know she didn't mean it. She was just...."

"I know she didn't but let's be realistic here, if she was truly our friend, she wouldn't use something that hurts us to get at us". " I know, but she apologized. She was hurt by what she said. Let's just let this go. I have. Just let it go sis". " If you say so. " I walk back to my room and stop halfway. " Oh yeah, Krillin called. He said he wants to talk to you. So turn on your phone" " okay". I walk to my room and lay on my bed. " Hope they're all okay, this looks more like a storm than a rain". I take a picture from under my pillow and I smile. " Don't worry, I'll find you soon.......

..... L'amore".

Back with Goku

Goku's pov
When Vegeta went to find Bulma, I saw the rain get heavier. "Guys, it's best if we get going." Krillin spoke. " I agree. The rain is getting worse" Tien said" but it's hard to fly home in this storm." I then remembered a technique I learned. " Hey guys, you live together right?" I ask . "Um yeah, why?" Tien asked me. "Hold on to any part of my body". Tien held my shoulder and Krillin held my free hand." Hold on"

*Pop*

We arrived at Tien's house. His living room to be exact.

"Woah, Goku, how d'you do that?" Tien asked me. "Well, it's called instant transmission." I began. " Woah, sounds cool" Krillin spoke. " Can you teach me how? " " Me too, I wanna learn instant transmission. " " Okay guys, I'll teach you, but first, I have to find Vegeta and Bulma". I place two of my fingers on my forehead and....

*Pop*

Sorry this chapter is short. I'm working on another book. It's called one true love (trunks × pan). And I'm getting ready to go back to school. I'll try to update more often. That's a promise. Till the next chapter. Peace✌🏻