Part 22

Chichi's POV

"You never actually told us what happened on your date with Goku"

" Yeah girl what happened? Anything spicy happen?"

The girls are currently interrogating me about my date with Goku because I did not want to tell them about it just yet. Half of the sleepover has passed and now we girls are just on the ground chatting. The boys went to train . Only Kami knows how long that'll take.

"Well nothing much went down...." I start.

"You liar! I don't believe you. Something definitely happened!!" Bulma cuts me off "Why don't you just tell us, girlll??"  She continued making me blush in embarrassment. I don't think I'm ready to be interrogated by them right now. I'm not really in the mood to. But with them there is no stopping the tea from spilling.

"Spill the tea" Amanda starts to chant

"Spill the tea" 18 joins in

"Spill the tea"

Oh no, they're all chanting now. I'm a goner.

" Spill the tea! Spill the tea!! Spill the tea!!! "

It's getting really annoying

"Alright alright Fine I guess I'll spill the tea." They cheer.

I swear, these girls......

Flashback

Knock knock

" I'm coming I'm coming" I yell as I come down the stairs. But my dad beat me to the door. I sweat drop thinking of possible scenarios, some bad, others good.

" Good evening sir." I hear Goku say "I came to p-pick up your daughter. W-we have a date tonight" I can hear the nervousness in his voice.

" I am aware"  I hear my dad say, the strictness flowing of his voice like honey. It makes me scared a bit.

" Okay dad. I got it from here. I'll be fine and I'll be home on time. " I say trying to ease up some tension.

" if she's not home by 10pm sharp, I'll make you regret the day you were born." He glared so hard at Goku that if looks could kill he'd be dead by now.

"Y-yes sir" a now pale Goku replies. " I assure you she's in good hands. You have nothing to worry about. "

" Hmm. Let me the judge of that." Dad said then walked to his room, leaving a nervous Goku behind.

Goku sighed making me giggle.

" What's so funny?" Goku whined making me burst into laughter.

"It's not funny. Stop laughing" he whines more.

" Okay Teddy bear. Let's go. We are running late for our reservation aren't we?"

" Yup, let's go. By the way you look really pretty in that dress." Goku says, taking my hand and leading me to the front porch of my house. I blush from the compliment. He holds my waist, places two fingers on his forehead

" You might want to close those beautiful eyes of yours" he whispers softly into my ear giving me goosebumps.

Suddenly I felt weird in my stomach. Like I wanted to throw up. And just as quick as it came, it stopped.

" You can open your eyes now sweetie."

I open my eyes on and in front of me is the most beautiful view I've ever seen. We are on the mountains apparently. The night sky is as pretty as ever, the stars shimmering in the sky. Below us, the sea  crashing against the rocks.