Part 12

Timeskip. (Sorry I'm doing that often. Nothing actually happens after.)

Third person POV

The weekend is over and the end of the school day. With much joy, the gang walk back home, a habit that they developed weeks ago. 

"Hey guys, who wants ice cream? It was pretty hot today" 18 suggests.

"Ice cream sounds heavenly right now!" Bulma replies.

So they walk to the ice cream parlor and get their ice cream. They decide to sit under a tree that wasn't far from the parlor. While continuing their chat, a specific someone kept observing the blue haired girl sitting next to Goku. They were there till the sun started to set.

" we should head home guys, the sun's setting." Amanda states.

With that statement, they call it a day, breaking up at that one junction. Bulma and the twins go one way, Krillin and Turn go anther route, Chichi and Amanda how another way and the wait and find a dark alley for Goku to inter transmission without questions.

Bulma's pov

"I'm glad your mum allowed you to spend the night tho". 18 says as I walk out of the bathroom in my pyjamas. We had just gotten home and mum allowed me to be with 18 tonight.

"Yeah, dad's really busy and mum's helping too" I lay on her bed and brought out my sleeping mask and my phone from my bag.

"At least I won't be alone tonight"
"But you have 17"
"Yeah, bit he's always in his room. He does come occasionally to check on me. Like I'm some kid"

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door. Speak of the devil I think. 17 walks into the room, walking up to 18 and pats her head.

"How's it going girls?"
"Were good 17" I reply
"You know you don't have to keep coming here every 5 minutes to check on me. I'm not your little sister or something" 18 says rather harshly

17 ignores her statements and pecked her head.

"You two sleep well okay? If you need anything, I'm just across the hall".

"Yeah yeah, now get out of my room please?" She says, more annoyance in her voice. Honestly i can't understand why she's so upset.

17 smiles then frowns as he walks out if the room.

"Girl, don't you think that was kinda harsh? I mean he was just checking up on you? I think that was really thoughtful of him" I blurt out

"Yeah, but it gets annoying when he's doing it too much. I mean I'm not his little sister or his kid or something."

"Yeah, but still, he still cares. It'll be nice to have a brother caring about me like that. Don't get me wrong, I love being the only child, but sometimes it gets lonely and I have no sibling to love and spoil".

17 sighs laying down on her side of the bed. She ruffles her hair in frustration

"Now you're making me feel bad."

"I didn't do anything girl. Just go apologize to him. He felt kinda hurt after you said those mean things"

"You know what?" She says getting up from her lying position "yeah, I will go apologize to him. He doesn't really deserve the treatment i gave him. I just needed my space for sometime, ya know?" She stands up and walks out of the room.

18's pov

What Bulma said got me thinking maybe I was a bit to harsh on my approach. I feel kinda bad but I'm nervous to enter his room. I've been standing there for 2 minutes. I was going to know but he opened his door. He looked like he was going out.