Part 10

*Massive time skip*

Third person POV

Its been weeks since Chichi and Amanda joined their crew. Not much has happened. Chichi is still the shy bean she is, Amanda and Tien are getting suspiciously close, Yamcha still chases girls, Vegeta is still the aggressive bitch he is, a little softer on Bulma, Goku is still an oblivious idiot who doesn't  understand the feelings he's been getting lately when is around Chichi and Krillin still has his massive crush on 18. 17 has been a bit distant this past weeks, but i guess that's gonna end soon.
      18 and Bulma have been  planning to have a sleepover at 18's for a while now. They decided on weekend by 7:00pm. It took a little convincing, but 17 allowed it to be at their place. He argued because " Bulma's place is bigger. Why congest everyone in one small place?" But Bulma argued back saying "it's better if everyone is in one small space, it's much more fun that way".
     Like a typical sleepover, everyone is to bring something. 18 and 17 are in charge of drinks, Bulma is bringing her portable speaker, Chichi is bringing chips and Amanda is making guacamole. Goku insisted on bringing his game set but with much contemplating, he just brought his laptop. Vegeta, with a lot of pleading from Bulma and Goku, mostly Bulma, is coming with more snacks while Krillin and Tien are finding and bringing games. Of course, with a unanimous decision,  Yamcha is excluded from this sleepover.
      It is currently Friday, 5:00pm, the day of the sleepover. Its going to last till Sunday afternoon agreed by all of them. School closed an hour ago and they split up and decided to meet up by 7:00pm in 18's house. 17 went out to get drinks while 18 is currently trying to decorate the house a bit. At around 6:47pm, Bulma arrives.
    "Hey Blue, you're actually the first to get here." 18 says, opening the door for her to come in, her portable speaker in hand. "Thanks girl. Need any help setting up?" Bulma ask while dropping the speaker on the DVD stand. "Na, I'm actually dine. Just waiting on 17. He went to get drinks". She replied while bringing out the plastic cups from the cupboard.

As if on queue, the door swings open. 17 walks in, variety of drinks  in hand.

"Hey, I'm back. Oh hi Blue"
"Seems like you need help, let me help you" Bulma replies, walking to help 17 with the drinks so they don't fall. "Just put them in the fridge!" 18 shouts from the other side of the house.

*Time skip*

Bulma's POV

Currently waiting for Chichi and Amanda. Goku and Vegeta just got here. I'm actually kinda glad we agreed to do this. I get to spend the weekend with my friends. I'm exceptionally glad that Vegeta agreed to come too. Ever since the day he helped me, I've developed a little not so little crush on him. Its stupid I know. He doesn't seen like someone who is interested in a relationship. If he isn't, that'll just suck.
    "What's taking them so long?" I ask and sigh. Its currently 7:35, everything is set up except the guacamole and chips Chichi and Amanda are supposed to bring. Krillin and Tien brought a lot if board games tho. The doorbell goes off and I stand immediately. "I'll get it" i say walking to the door. "Finally! Took you two long enough" I say after opening the door for Chichi and Amanda, Chichi seeming a bit off.

"Sorry guys, Something came up and we had to solve it before we leave." Amanda said scratching her neck nervously, Chichi hiding behind her.
  "Hey Chi, you good girl?" I ask. Something is off with her.
"I'm good. Sorry for delaying you guys." She says softly. Okay, its confirmed. Something is definitely not right here. I look at Goku, guess I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Goku's POV

   Immediately she walked in, I knew something wasn't right with Chichi. She seemed distant and nervous. Too nervous. But she looks really pretty today. She was wearing and simple crop long sleeve black shirt that said 'meh' with a long gray pajama trouser with little black crescents all around it. Her hair was in its usual bun. She looked way to cute and pretty at the same time. I can't help but stare at her with worry. Something happened and I'll find out soon.