22: Suave (R)

Comment 😠

Comment 😠

***WARNING: HEAVY SMUT, HINT OF VOYEURISM/EXHIBITIONISM. SKIP THE SMUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.****
____________

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”-Marcus Aurelius

Suave (adj.)- Elegant

Unknown POV:

His hands trembled as he stared at the DNA report, from nervousness, from excitement.

“H-Honey, calm d-”

“My doubts were true, angel,” He whispered, unsure of how to process this information. He knew that it could possibly destroy the hierarchy of the Estevans and possibly crumble two of his arch nemesis.

A whisper of humor crawled inside him as he found the irony in the situation.

An ominous laughter reverberated through him, coursing through the hollowness of the large hall, the echo of it bouncing off the walls.

"Why are you laughing, baby?"

"Ares and Archer aren't blood related," He chuckled, his eyes falling upon the paper, the familiar eyes of Archer Estevan and Ares Estevan stared back at him.

A gasp resonated, "Oh my goodness! This is huge-"

"It is," He smirked, "And I can't wait to see how Ares reacts to it."

______________________

Adrianna's POV:

A breathy gasp escaped me as I felt his warm lips against my cold ones.

His lips embraced mine as if embracing a long lost lover that was separated by eternity. For some reason, this kiss seemed more intimate, so much so that it freaked me out.

It was gentle, yet it was anything but. I didn't know how to word it or process it for that matter, my mind was blank. His lips stole me off of every rational thought.

I wanted to run.... far away where the beauty of this moment wouldn't be able to touch me. It felt divine, sacred, pure- too suave for me to bask in it. I was scared, scared that I would be disappointed when it came to an end and would miss it, wanting more.

His arms snaked around my waist as he pressed me into his hard body, his pierced tongue gently licking at my lower lip, coaxing me to open up for him. His intoxicating smell invaded my senses, making me dizzy from the addictive pepper and bergamot scent that left a burning trail in me.