10.𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

Narrators pov-

"What happened?!" Damon rushed when he saw Elijah enter with Elena while holding Valeria in his arms.

"She fell asleep, can you lead me to her room?" He asked and Damon found it weird he acted as if it was normal to him to have Valeria this way.

Damon just nodded and told him to follow him upstairs he opened the door for him letting Elijah through who went to lay Valeria down on her bed.

"Is she okay?" Damon asked, making the man look up to him.

"She's fine she just fell asleep she was drinking" Elijah took off her shoes and put a blanket over her.

"I didn't mean it that way, I meant that this...her she's not the Val I knew..." Damon wanted to put his pride aside, he wanted to do it for her because in the end he cared about her too much even with all the differences they had now.

"This isn't the Valeria I knew either trust me she hasn't been this from the beginning she was different and then a lot happened and she had to turn into this" Elijah explained then decided to leave back downstairs.

Damon wanted to ask more but he knew that was overstepping even if he was her brother he had lost that title and he would have to earn it back.

He looked at her for a minute seeing how peaceful she was like if she hadn't slept in a while which was the case simply because of her fear of having a nightmare she had gotten so used to sleeping with someone which was what fixed it.

Valeria was falling apart little by little after picking up all the pieces that fell apart. She had finally learned how to live and how to cope but it got ruined once she got to mystic falls.

Damon waited for Elijah to step away after talking to them about what would go down in the ritual and all the truth. He wanted to ask Elena what actually happened with Valeria since he trusted her and not Elijah.

"What actually happened to Val?" Damon sat down on the couch in front of her and Stefan.

"What do you mean?" Stefan was confused since he wasn't worried about his sister. He was actually mad at her then realized that was wrong once he saw Damon's face.

He was worried he was never worried.

"Nothing...I mean besides her drinking a lot and then Elijah hovering over her all the time..." Elena began to explain to them. "I left and once I came back Elijah was inside while she slept in the couch"