The moment of weakness he showed

_________ POV

Since Sesshomeru's palace was close to the lake (also in his gardens), after Rin and I got dressed, we walked the rest of the way.

I couldnt help but stare in awe at the beautiful castle in front of my eyes."WOW THIS IS GORGEOUS." I said laughing, while spinning in place. Rin giggled at my childish personality."Hey ________ lets go and play in my room k?" Rin exclaimed excitedly. I gave her an enormous grin, and raced her to her room.

Sesshomeru pov

I watched as _______ ran to Rin's room. They looked so happy, so relaxed." Sesshomeru come on!" ____ exclaimed happily. I can't wait any longer. 'I must show her how much I love her and I must do it soon.' I was brought out of my thoughts by a cry of pain."_____!!!" Rin screamed. I ran as fast as I could to the stair case when I heard _____ start wailing. what I saw made my demon almost lose control._____ was at the bottom of the stair case, and her leg was broken.

I ran down the stairs, and swiftly picked her up, and carried her to my bedroom. She quietly sniffled and snuggled into my chest."You must be more careful. I thought that you were fatally injured, just please promise me you won't be careless anymore." I said. my eyes were covered by my bangs, I didn't want her to see me cry. She is my weakness, and she is my drug." I would not know what to do if you were to leave me." I whimpered out quietly. the truth is if she died, I would probably go back to what I was before I ever met her or Rin.

I finally reached my bedroom door and pushed it open. Blue and Black furniture was what adorned my room. I sat her down on the Black sheets of my bed, and then tended to her leg."Sesshomeru......" she said, pulling my head up to meet her gaze."I would never leave you. I have too many people in this world that I care about. I care about you, Rin, Sango, Kagome, Inuyasha, Miroku, Shippo, Jaken, my family, and the animals that I know and have came to love. If even one of you got hurt I have no clue what I would do. I know that me leaving and coming back with kagome isn't easy and it is rather frustrating, but I will never not come back. Even if I were to die, my memory is enough to keep me alive, so if it comes to that........ then just never forget me." She said. She was smiling as a tear rolled down her face.'I can not take this anymore' I thought to myself. I look up at her once more, my eyes showing love and happiness. I felt tears in my eyes, but I refused to let them fall. "This is my weakness."I said, putting my hand over her heart." As long as this is beating, I will have no regrets." After that my tears fell as I closed the gap between us. I kissed ever so gently, trying to show her how much I truely do love her. She is not only my weakness, but she is also my strength. This was the first time I have shown weakness.