dad and the demons

_______ pov

i woke up to a smell." shit what did they do? it smells like smoke." i grumbled. you were the one that no one woke up because they were terrified by me. i am an evil beast in the mornings, but none of them knew that, until today. as i walked down the stairs you heard yelling." edont use the damn sword to cut the meat you idiot!" i heard kagome yell.' when i get my hands on them they will regret the day that they were ever born.i walked into the kitchen and everyone went scilent. they were all scared of the dark, evil aura i was giving off."WHO WOKE ME UP.?." you said scarily calm. they were all terrified. your family was hiding in the game room like smart people. they all gulped, and then sesshomeru came up behind you."_____." he said."not in the mood. now move out of the way. if i dont get my coffee, peopel will regret it later."i said with a death glare that can kill. everyone parted like the red sea, and hid behind the couch while i made myself coffee in my kuraig. then i made myself toast, and set down at the table in scilence.

when i finished my coffee and toast, i smiled and went back to myself." ok time to get ready!!!" i said giggling."wow you arent happy until yuo have coffee huh?" kagome asked sweat dropping."yup. i the one thing besides family i miss is my coffee and technology." i said enthusiastically."ok now everyone. your not exactly wearing clothes to help you blend in. so, im going to let sango, and kagome borrow some of my clothes, and i think i can get shippo into a sweat shirt, but miroku, inuyasha, and sesshomeru....... you might be able to borrow some clothes from my step dad. that is just until we go shopping, then you all need to get your own clothes."i exclaimed. i paused as i thought of something."ok i know that you all attached to your wapons, but we will get arrested if we carry them out in public. so, ill lock them in my step dad's safe, they will be safe there." you explained. all who had weapons, seemed hesitant, but they trusted you enough to give you thier weapons." ok now......HEY MOM WHATS THE COMBO FOR THE GUN SAFE?" you yelled.she came in the kitchen with a peice of paper with the code on it."here. oh and your dad wants you to call him on your cell when you done." mom stated i nodded."ok so they are in the safe, now i gotta call my dad. dont suppose you wanna see how a cellphone works?" you ask. they all nodded excitedly when you realised that sesshomeru was missing."hey where is sesshomeru?" you asked. rin looked up at you and smiled." he is on the roof." she said. i wanted to talk to sesshomeru before i talked to my dad.

i went to the balchony located in my room, and used the rope-a-ladder that i always used to climb onto the roof." well, well, i thought i might find th elord of the west up here." i stated giggling. he looked at me, but said nothing."(sigh) ok i promise when i finish visiting my  dad, we'll come back here. then we can go back to your time." i said looking over the neighbor hood."look, i fit in in your time. i never fitted in here, even with my friends. I was so different then everyone else, but when i decided to go to your time....... it was the best decision i ever made. i met you and all of my friends. hehe well come down when we call you please." i got up and jumped down onto the balchony.

"hey dad............. no im fine................studies are good, and i brought some of my friends from japan with me. you'll like them trust me......... hahaha ya i love you and i'll see you in a little while............ok bye." i hung up the phone, and opened my bedroom door."YO EVRYONE WHO IS COMING WITH ME BETTER GET OOF THEIR ASSES AND GO TO THE FRONT DOOR!!!!" i screamed. i got dressed: i was wearing a pink tanktop with a black short skirt, and then wore knee high black socks with pink writing that said punk rock. then i wore black pumps and to finish it off i wore my hair in pig tails with my ears showing to make them look fake or for show. when i went down stairs my brother was talking to inuyasha."whoa sis you look awesome!!! and you cant even tell your ears are real!!!" my brother exclaimed.  his eyes went wide like he remembered something."oh ya, sis  you left your sketch book here on the coffee table last night." corbyn said handing it to me. i smiled and said thank you."ok now heads up. my dad is married and so i have a step sister, so she isnt blood related, and i have a step mom." i said, and with that we all went to my dads house.

we rang the door bell,and my little step sister avery, wasnt little any more."_______!!!!! she said when my step mom opened the door. i didnt have time to brace myself before she tackled me into a hug."ooof." i said as i came into contact with the ground. "HAHAHA nice too see you too avery." i said patting her head."who is this _______?" rin asked. i chuckled and picked avery up and brought her over to rin. i kneeled down next to rin with avery in my arms." this is my 4 year old sister avery, well she isnt my real sister, but our parents got married when she was young, so  we got naturally close like we were real sisters." i paused and looked at avery." lets go inside and then you, rin, and shippo can go play in your room ok?" i said. all three kids nodded, and when i let avery down they all charged inside and ran upstairs into avery's room." well those three are very excited." i heard a voice say. i turned around and tears started building up in my eyes."DADDY!!!" i yelled. and i jumped into his arms. i hugged him and then looked behind him." while you were on th ephone with me, i called all of your friends and gathered them up to say hello." he said.

i couldnt hold the tears in any more as i ran over to my friends and yelled..."DOG PILE ON TYLER!!!!" and everyone yackled tyler and he all laughed and hugged. when we all got up i turned to the futal era gang."who are they _____?" my friend terra asked. "these are my friends from japan, you know the situation i described over the phone to everyone in the room." holy cow so you were telling the truth?!" my friend Averee yelled. "ya duh." i said."oh wow _______ you look so cute!!!!" cassie squealed. i thanked her, and we talked for a while."well ______ i hate to say this, but its time for you to go back to your mom's." my dad said. i hugged everyone and called shippo, and the girls back down stairs."bye avery see you around. i promise i'll bring shippo and rin again, and dad i promise i'll be creful in the futal era, i have good friends that will take good care of me."i said. i hugged everyone one last time,and then we left, we left the home that i wont see again in  a long time.

an old adventure ends in my era, and a new adventure in the futal era begins.