airplanes and the gang

______pov

when we reached my mom's house, they refused to go into the closet without me and their weapons."ok here are the weapons, and im still not going through the closet." i said while giving them their weapons. inuyasha scoffed."oh ya? then we arent going without you, so how are you going to get back from america to japan?" he asked. i smirked."i am cousins with the owner of a military airforce based. he gave me my pilots license, and for my 14th birthday he gave me my own MiG-29. and so when i came to live in japan, i flew in that, and naturally i flew back. so im going to fly it back, but i do have a seat for one more person, if one of you wants to come." i said. kagome looked like she wanted to scream from excitement."OOO, OOOO, OOO ______ CAN I RIDE WITH YOU?!" sango begged, giving her hidikots to miroku to take with him. i laughed."sure. meet you all at kagome's. bye!!!" i said, before running out of my room, and hopping in the car with my mom and sango. to the airport we go!!!

"bye mom i promise i'll fly safely." i said hugging her. she looked at sango, and hugged her too." you all take care of my daughter. and make sure she doesnt get into trouble." she said. sango chuckled when they parted."im afraid that she is one big ball of trouble, but when she starts it, the pranks are funny." sango continued to tell my mom the prank that i pulled a few days ago on sesshomeru. when she finished, we were all crying from laughing soo much."ok ____ the next time that happens tke a picture and send it to me when you can." my mom said hugging me one last time." will." i promised. and with that sango and i walked up to my MiG-29. "wow. so this is how you got here from japan?""ya now when i get in, im gonna signal my friend from the airforce base and ask him if im clear for take off." i stated as we talked. she nodded. i had her get in the back, and i strapped her in ."hey cappy!!! we clear for take off?" i squealed. he chuckled."missed you to little bird and you are clear for take off. and the next time you dont visit me before you leave, i will take away your jet for a week. i am your cousin after all." he chuckled. i giggled." sure cappy i promise i will. let me know if there is weather that i need to avoid, and land on one of the navel ships kay?" i said. he sighed."ok got to go bye." he said. we took off and sango lit up."wow you can see the the clouds from up here." she said. i chuckled, and looked ahead focusing. my mind drifted to sesshomeru on the roof.' WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT THAT?!' i mentally scolded myself."so _______, do you like sesshomeru or inuyasha?" sango asked. i blushed a bright red, and said,"w-why are y-y-you asking me t-t-that?" i stuttered. she laughed."tell me or i let your secret spill." she threatened. i was confused "what secret?" she looked smuggly at me."i know that you can sing, i know that you still sleep with a teddy bear at night." she added. i gulped. if inuyasha knew i slept with a teddy bear it would be game over. i would NEVER hear the end of it, the constant teasing, the poking and proding. "i honestly dont know who i like. its hard for me to choose bcause im scared if i choose one of them, the other wll hate me and never talked to me again." i stated, looking ahead and thinking about it."__________ they could never hate you. And i really want to hear you sing. please." she said. i sighed, and said "fine, im just glad that you dont know how to use modern technology." i huffed. then i thought of a song bye taylor swift . " i got one that i love and i think of when im in your era." i softly said.

safe and sound by taylor swift

i rember tears streaming down your face, when i said

i'll let you go

when all those shadows almost killed your light

i remember you said, dont leave me here alone

but all that's dead and gone has passed tonight

just close your eys

the sun is going down

you'll be alright

no one can hurt you now

come morning light

you and i'll be safe and sound

dont you dare look out your window darling everything's on fire, the war outside our door keeps raging on

hold on to this lullaby even when the music's gone, gone

just close your eyes

the sun is going down

you'll be alright

no ne can hurt you now

come morning light

you and i'll be safe and sound

Ooooo, OooooOoooo,

Ooooo,OooooOoooo,

Ooooo,OooooOoooo,

Ooooo,OooooOoooo,

Ooooo,OooooOoooo,

Ooooo,OooooOoooo

just close your eyes

you'll be alright

come morning light,

you and i'll be safe and sound.....

Oooooo,OoooOooo,

Oooooo,OoooOooo,

Oooooo,OoooOooo,

Oooooo,OoooOooo,

Oooooo,OoooOooo,

Oooooo,OoooOooo

when i finished i realised that the air base was right in front of us and we needed to get permission to land."wow." Sango said."why haven't you sang for us before?" She asked. I sighed and continued to look ahead."i never thought I would have to. If I lose some one then I have to let my emotions out somehow." When you finished the flight tower gave you the ok to land.
Once you got out of the airbase, you and Sango walked to the shrine, it was only two blocks away anyways."hi a friend from the fatal era and I are home sota!" I said."im going to repackage my backpack and then head for the well. You go ahead down the well and tell them that I will be back in a few minutes."I said. Sango understood and jumped into the well. Oi, these people are stressing me out. I mean they didn't have a right to show up at my house, why did they show up at my house anyways? Sesshomeru showing up was a huge surprise as well. Oh well time to pack a ton of junk food and my outfit I will wear, and other things. Well I'll stay up here for a few more minutes cause I want my granola bars to eat right now.

Rin pov
When we all got back to our time, we ended up waiting for Sango and ____ to get here. It wasn't but an him and Sango popped her head out of the well."hi everyone." She said. Kagome squealed and asked her how the flight was."it was awesome!!! We should all make her take one person at a time on rides next time." Everyone laughed at her comment. Then we all noticed our perky friend wasn't with her."where is ____?" Inuyasha asked nervous and irritated. I looked over at lord Sesshomeru and his eyes turned red, like they do when he would turn into his true form." She is at Kagome's getting food and an extra outfit.she'll be here knowing her in 5.....4......3...2" and when she said two,____ popped out of the well."sorry for the delay. We would have been here faster, but I got distracted and ended up at the airport later than antsispated." She huffed. "Airplanes are harder to drive than you would think. I'm surprised that you could drive it _____." Sango said. Then everyone except my lord started a conversation.
_____and Inuyasha started arguing again, which resulted in them pulling out testiaga and sheastiaga, and using them to hit each other multiple times. Lord Sesshomeru stepped in about an hour into it."Inuyasha. Your acting like a child."he said. It was silent for a moment and then ____and Inuyasha started yelling at each other again."YOU KNOW WHAT IM GOING HOME YOU ASS." She yelled. I looked at Inuyasha and lord Sesshomeru. Both of their eyes widen and Inuyasha ran over to her." I'm sorry,please don't go!" He pleaded. After dragging him behind her because he was pulling her leg, she sighed and looked at the well, and then back at Inuyasha. she only had a few steps to take, but she sighed signaling him to get off. "I'll stay if Inuyasha learns to not be an ass." She stated walking over to me and lord Sesshomeru."but until that happens I'm not saying anything to any of you accept for rin, jakes, and Sesshomeru."she huffed and walked. Into the forest. We all followed shortly. All of this just because she didn't take Inuyasha on an airplane ride instead of Sango? Wow Inuyasha is more weirder than Lord Sesshomeru and ____ led on.