Sesshomeru X Reader

______ pov

"My one and only true mate is Sesshomeru." I said with an apologetic smile at Inuyasha. Sesshomeru's face had a rare smile on it as he stood in front of me in a flash and kissed me with a passionate fire that only my lord could do. I turned back to Inuyasha who had a sad smile on his face. "As long as you are happy, I am happy. I will be the best brother I possibly can be and if you ever decide he is terrible you know where to find me." After that he kissed my head and ran over to Kagome who smiled at him. 'they would be cute together", I thought to myself as I leaned into Sesshomeru's body for warmth and cuddles. he looked down at me with his usual emotionless face, but his eyes held happiness as he placed his arms around my waist as we watched Rin and everyone. "We must plan for the demon ritual, it will be held on this coming lunar eclipse." he whispered in my ear. I nodded as we turned back and started to leave the village. "Where are we going?" I asked. He looked at me but said nothing. 'Sigh, and we are back to normal.' I thought to myself. He may love me but that doesn't change his attitude or make him talk more.

As I looked around I noticed the familiar castle of his mother in the sky. "Why are we here? Not that I don't like your mother she was nice, but why?" I asked curiously. He looked at me emotionless but his eyes held mischief. I narrowed my eyes at him once he turned back and landed in the front of his mother. 'What are you planning Sesshomeru?' I thought. I looked up to see his mother walking towards us with open arms. "My Sesshomeru how good it is to see my son again, and his soon to be mate from what I've heard. Welcome to the family dear. She said as expressionless as Sesshomeru, but her eyes held the looks of happiness from her years of waiting for Sesshomeru to finally settle down.

She sat on her throne and called one of her most trusted servants. "The lunar eclipse is tomorrow! I want my sons and his soon to be mates ritual chambers done by tomorrow afternoon, I want a banquet held the day after to celebrate wit all the demon lords and ladys so we may announce her title as Lady of the Western Lands since they will be mated. Understood Koi?" She spoke with such confidents and detected a hint of her excitement when she spoke. "Yes my lady." She bowed then left to assign tasks to other servants who would help prepare each event.

I never thought that that night would be as crazy yet happy as it was........

Sesshomeru POV

I had to wait a whole night without hearing or seeing ______. I was getting anxious not getting to see her this whole time, but the bonding of mates will not stick unless this is carried out.
As I stood at the end of the grand hall of my mother's castle with all of our friends and family, I heard the door open and the ancient music start. My eyes grew wide as I saw her. She was the most amazing and beautiful girl I have ever seen. She was in the typical garbs used for the bonding ceremony. ( a white thin dress, no shoes hair down and natural makeup)

I wasn't paying attention to anything that my mother said but I knew it was time for us to head to our chambers. It was time for the ritual.
You see it is much different compared to what a normal Inu would go through, royals have a different tradition for the mating rituals. She walked next to me as my equal as we headed down the rose petal covered path to our room. 'Mother must have added this' I thought rolling my eyes. She has always been one to go over board.
When the doors opened, there was a bed in the middles of the room with a transparent, white canopy covering it and only candles and moonlight peaking in from the closed drapes as light. A very romantic setting but nothing strange would occur like human rituals, how can those nobles sit there and watch a couple mate and the male not get over protective? I would have killed them by the lot if it were to happen...... probably why this is not a tradition in the demon world. I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw ____ sitting on the edge of the bed and I walk over. I noticed next to here there was a bowl of water and a cloth next to it. " Are you ready my love?" I asked quietly. She nodded and tilted her head as she recited the vows she must take before I mark her. "I ______ _____ give my whole of mind and body to my mate Sesshomeru. I will love and protect him till my last breathe as he will and I will be with him in times of great joy and sorrow. In this promise I give myself fully to you." She finished and I dug my fangs into her neck.

I cleaned the mark when I finished and a crescent moon took the place of the bite marks showing who she belonged to and she copied me accept hers was a music note on my chest and with that we had finished our our night like any honeymoon would consist of.

-Four years later-

______ POV

"MOMMA!" Screamed Rin and hugged me. I laughed as she got off my lap and ran around the flower field we were in.  Sesshomeru appeared and hugged me from behind. "How are my three favorite girls doing?" He asked rubbing my huge stomach. "Well other than me feeling like a giant whale we all are just fine." I giggled. He made a grunt at the comment but said nothing more. He hated it when I called myself fat, he says that pregnancy is beautiful and it becomes me. Our little bundle of joy is due in Fall and I cannot wait to hold her. I hope she is as strong as her daddy and as shark witted as her mommy. I hope she finds the happiness every child deserves. I looked up at the sky with my mate holding me and our child and our little Rin running around the field chasing Karen who appeared earlier, I knew right then: "I love you all. I am finally home, where I belong."

THE END......