going back home, and the gang in the modern era

______ pov

"wait what?!" i yelled. when i got back to the shrine, my real parents were there."honey, you cant be away from your family this long. we are having you come home for the holidays. then you can come back and graduate here.ok?" your mom bargined. you hesitated, but nodded,in agreement." fine ill come back to america for the holidays, just give me two days to get stuff that i wanna take with me ok? i also wanna be left alone ok?" i stated. they nodded. when my parents left, i looked at sota."im gonna go back down the well to tell everyone im going to america right now. and ill be back soon." he nodded." be careful how you tell inuyasha and sesshomeru ________." he yelled when i jumped back into the well."________!!!!!! your back!!!" i heard some one say. Rin and jaken were at the well top."hey who else is up there with you all?" i asked."hi _____" when i peaked my head out of the well, everyone, but sesshomeru yelled." hey guys i got news." when i said this everyone looked concerned." my parent showed up at the shrine. And since they live in america, which is an over seas country, i dont see them very much." i paused before i continued sadly." the bottem line is they are taking me back to america for the holidays, so i wont be here for a while." and with that said chaos erupted."NO WAY IN HELL!" inuyasha yelled. rni started crying, shippo started complaining, kagome was trying to hold back inuyasha sango and miroku, and jaken were yelling." _______ run before the angry mob ties you and you'll never get away." kagome yelled.

"see ya bitches!!!" and with that i jumped down the well and ran for dear life to pack my bags.

inuyasha pov

"KAGOME, MIROKU LET THE SPIRITUAL BARRIER DOWN AND LET US GO GET HER!!!!" i yelled. she shook her head." kagome is right. you al wont ruin the family reunion because think of how much she has missed them. and she wont be gone for long. kagome's era japan isnt where ________ was born or grew up in, the only family she has is on a different continent."miroku lectured. what he didnt notice, was that because he was distracted the barier came down." ok so if you are done then who ever can get through the well lets go get _____." i stated. "is there something yuo arent telling us kagome?" i asked. she sheepishly rubbed the back of  her head." uhhh, while  you guys werre shouting for over an hour while in the barrier, she left japan, and is on her way back to america." everyone was scilent." hold on, if the old well was where you lived, maybe she has something, like  that in her house." miroku thought aloud. "hmmm ya go through the wel, and see if there is another door way is genius." kagome said. "well im not wasting time around here. whoever wants to attempt to go down the well with me can try." i shouted.

______ pov

 'home at last~!!!' i thought as i  went to put my clothes in my old closet.' my new home is in japan, i might stay there when i graduate' i thought as i was putting stuff away in their proper place.

after that mess is over its my favorite time......"anime time!!!!!" i yell, as i took the remote from my brother, and switched onto neflix to watch ouran high school host club."yay!!!" i yelled. i watched it until i fell asleep on the couch, remembering my friend from the futal era. the last thing i thought before i fell asleep was' i wonder how everyone was doing.'

rin pov

i get to see ______ again!!!! i really miss her, and i can tell lord sesshomeru does too, even jaken misses her."hey up ahead, its a weird door." inuyasha said. everyone, stopped when we got to the door, and kagome turned to look at us." ok remember your world is completely different from   ours. _______'s room, and  stuff is way more..... advanced than you things. and if my watch is right, its 6: in japan, so in america, where ________lives, its 3:00 in the morning. be quiet."she said. when she opened up the door, a room with strange objects appeared." crap it leads into ________'s room." kagome whispered. she walked into the room, and the rest of us walked into the room."where is our overly perky at?" sango asked.