staying with sesshomeru

sesshomeru pov

i slowed inuyasha down enough to grab the girl and get out of the way before i could take another hit. The girl was getting testy."YO MAN HOE!!!!! I WANNA GO HOME SO PUT ME BACK WHERE YOU FOUND ME!!!! I'M NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN JUST TAKE WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE IT!!!!! SO PUT ME DOWN." She yelled. I ignored her and continued towards Rin and jaken.

__________ pov

ok so im really tired, and i refuse to give up trying to get away until i am left with no choice."Lord sesshomeru!!!!!" a little voice could be heard from where we were. we appeared in a clearing where the most adorable little girl, and cool but odd little demon were standing in. the clearing was filled with so many kinds of different flowers that i could make a bouquet from just picking one of each kind. the little girl ran up eagerly to us, and looked at me with curiosity and excitement."lord sesshomeru is she staying with us?" she asked eagerly. i scilently glared at sesshomeru,"if he would kindly put the annoyed and tired american teen down,in other words if he doesnt put me down now......... bad things will happen." i said. she looked at me with shock, and i couldn't understand why until i looked at sesshomeru. he glared at me, so i gave him the scariest american teenage girl glare ever in exsistence, and he showed a little fear. that scared the girl and the small demon a bit. "i will quit glaring if you put me down now." i said rather bluntly.

he complied with a small movement. i was finally on the ground again."ok goodbye!!!!! im going to find kagome and inuyasha to get my clothes back, and they dont snatch people out of the blue! unlike some people i know!!!" by the time i finished i was yelling. i was half way across the field when i felt strong arm wrap around my waist. "your not going anywhere." sesshomeru said. he brought me back to where rin and jaken were, and set down with me in his lap. "what your name?" the young girl asked."its_______, and you are?" i asked. she smiled big."my name is rin and then demon next to me is jaken."she stated. jaken huffed in annoyance."what?not a big fan of kids are you jaken?"i asked. he got all flustered. "its not that. i was chased by angry bees earlier because rin wanted hunny from their nest. as you guessed by now, i was the bait while she got it." he said. trying not to laugh i said."ok it is a little funny, but i had medicine in my backpack for that sort of stuff. not to mention all sorts of human food." i huffed out of annoyance."you know you can let me up now. i gave up about 30 minutes into the scilence, im too tired to try to find them right now." i said. "im not taking any chances,you are staying put." sesshomeru stated bluntly."______ can you braid these flowers i found into my hair?"rin asked. i sweetly smiled, and nodded. i had a sever weakness for kids, i was a baby sitter afterall.the look of rememberance came onto her face."oh ya! i made this for you earlier."she said. she brought a beautiful flower crown out fron her kimono. it had vibrant pink,reds,and yellows all around."its beautiful Rin! thank you." she smiled as she placed it on my head.

i guess ill escape when everyone is asleep. Rin was fast asleep next to jaken, and sesshoeru was gazing blankly at the fire. a gust of wind came by making me shiver.i closed my eyes, and when i opened them sesshomeru was staring at me."what?" i asked.'ok this guy is making me severly annoyed with only talking to me twice' i thought. he took the furry boa off of his shoulder, and placed it around me creating a warm feeling. i looked back up at him and smiled."thanks" i whispered. i drifted off to sleep in the warmness of his boa.

sesshomeru pov

i was suprised she smiled at me. it was the first time i actually felt like this before. Rin and _______ made a connection today, but how long can i keep her before she tries another elaborate escape plan?or inuyasha comes to get her. i didnt realize that i was drifting to sleep.

_______pov

i woke up before everyone else."might as well climb a tree to see where i am." i said quietly. Like a ninja, i scilently,and skillfully got off of sesshomeru's lap with his boa still around my shoulders. he was leaning up against the tree i was climbing, so he should be able to see me from here.i was on the first huge branch 40 feet off of the ground. i sat there just thinking,when i heard a rustle next to me."how did you get up here?" i turned to come face to face with sesshomeru."i climbed up here........before i came to study in japan and live with kagome, i lived in Oklahoma,a stated in the U.S. we had trees bigger than this that my brother and i would climb together." I told him. since i was wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and my converse i scooted over so i could hang upside down. "I get why you took me,but was the fighting necessary?"i asked. he looked at me with an expressionless face,and said nothing. i sighed. "well im getting down. rin is waking up and i wanna help her prank jaken before he wakes up." i said. i swung so i was upside down again,then i swung again doing a backflip off of the branch, and landed on my eet when i touched the ground. i looked up one last time before gooing into the forest with rin to go anger some bees and placing them next to jaken.

rin pov

after pranking jaken we were yelled at by him, so ____ pulled a fake crying episode, which scared jaken and he tried to calm her down. that ended with lord sesshomeru thwacking him on the head, and picking ______ up to carry her bridal style."_______ what was in your sack that you cared about so much?" i asked. she sighed." it was my katana. my parent gave it to me for protection. it ment the world to me, but there is not much i can do about it. not to mention alll of my favorite foods were in there." she said. she got a look of realization." hey can you get me to that well where kagome always goes?" she asked. i nodded. lord sesshomeru left us again."keade's village is where we are headed and its right next to it. ill take you there." i said. she nodded eagerly. "if kagome is there i will go with her. stall sesshomeru till i get back,or until you cant then tell him abou the well."_____ said. i nodded. i just got myself into a lot of trouble.

kagome pov

rin was on a-une with _____." inuyasha look its ______ with rin!!!!!" i shout. he looked happy and relieved. "KAGOME, INUYAHSA!!!!!! I MADE IT OUT ALIVE AND HAPPY!!!!!" SHE YELLED. i was happy i got one of my best friends back. she got off a-une and pracctically tackled inuyahsa and i in a huge hug. when she let go i gave her her bag. "we both need to go back to get food." i said. she agreed."i also need to get back to sesshomeru. if i dont he will destroy everything." she said. before i could say anything inuyasha yelled."NO WAY IN HELL!!!!! I DONT CARE, WE CAN FIND A WAY!!!!!" she looked at him and said..." i know and as much as i DONT want to. i promised rin that if she stalled him as long as she could i would stay with you all until he started to crack."he calmed down. he nodded."ok, but i want you to stay as long as you can."..........that wont be hard. he left me alone with rin,and thought that he could sit me alone and not run off...... i dont stay in one place or do what other people say unless its life threatening." inuyasha and ______ conversed.

before too long _____ and i were back in our own time, and we were getting prepared for the next trip."ok thanks for keeping my stuff safe kagome." i smiled and nodded. we were preparing for both sides for foods and other supplies.

______pov

we stayed the night in our time,and when we crossed over to the futile era, the greeting i got was not what i was expecting.