sesshomeru's mother

_____ pov

so sesshomeru is carrying me to who knows where, and rin is following behind on a-une with jaken. how come i get in trouble when she clearly helped!?. he flew up into the air when we were running. inuyasha is on the ground still cursing, but soon i hear nothing but scilence. i was getting cold, and as i thought this i pull his boa over me, and snuggle into his arms. 'im soo tired' i thought. i was drifting off to sleep with a smile on my face.

when i woke up sesshomeru was still carrying me, but in the distance i saw a beautiful palace, or temple like one, floating in the sky. "who lives there sesshomeru? its soo pretty!" i said yawning. he looked down."your awake." he said. i nodded,but i didnt want him to put me down yet. i snuggled back into his arms,"your so warm. this is what i get for not waering something warm."i said,yawning again. he was quiet again, but bye the look in his eye, i could tell he was quite enjoying carrying me. when i look back at the beautiful,temple like, house it was right in front of us. we landed on the balconey with ease, and as he was carrying me to a marvelous chair, a woman who looked exactly like him.'is she his mother, or does he have a sister that non of us knew about it.' i thought about it, but when she got up and started to walktwards us, i hid my face in sesshomeru's chest."hehehe sesshomeru you have finally come to pay a visit to your mother. And you have brought a human and half demon with you."she stated. he put me down, and in turn i hid behind him. i got shy really fast."hehehe you dont need to be scared of me dear. i wont bite" she chuckled. i slowly came out from behind sesshomeru and looked up. she was really pretty!!!! "mother watch these two for me." and with that he left rin and I with his mother. "HEY I DONT NEED A BABY SITTER YOU JERK!!!" i yelled."MMMMMMMMM!!!" i stuck my tounge out. his mother stood bye in amusement. "hello, sorry for being so shy erlier. my name is _____." i introduced myself, then i pointed to rin, who was next to me. "this is rin." she smiled at us both then said."my, my you both are pretty arent you?"my eyes lit up."thank you very much. your very beautiful, at first i thought you were his sister."i said embarressed. she laughed."thank you. now tell me, what part demon are you?what kind i mean." i thought about it, and i told her my story. when i finished she looked amused."so your almost full dog demon, and you have a form similar to sesshomeru's and my own.hmmmmmmm...........why havent you changed into your form until recently though?" she questioned. i sighed."i didnt even know that i had a form until recently. sesshomeru was fighting naraku, and he told me to go find where rin was being held captive. there were so many demons...........i almost had enough, but then i heard rin call my name from inside the house, she was scared. that put me over the edge. no one scares rin like that when im around. and the next thing i know, i was a huge dog demon and killed all of them." i told her.

we continued to talk for a few hours, when i realised that it was late."oh wow its late. where is sesshomeru?!" i asked irritated. his mother smiled."he left and didnt want you all to cause trouble while he was gone, and so he told me to make sure that no one captured you. i'll show you both to your room, its late and you both must be tired." she said. i looked down at rin, she was fast asleep in my lap.his mother smiled as she showed us the door to the room."oh, and the prank that you created for him was funny. i know he doesnt show much emotion, but i know him well enough to know that he was laughing on the inside."she said. that made me smile."goodnight miss." i said."nonsense call me mother, afterall i feel like i know you well to call me that." she said. we smiled, and said good night. the bed was warm and big enough for three people.the last thing i heard was the door opening and closing, before i fell asleep.

sesshomeru pov

when i arrived mother was on her chair reading."they are in the guest bedroom. you took longer than i expected." she said. she looked up at me," sesshomeru, that girl,______, she is something. dont let her go."she said. i didnt say anything, before walking to the guest bedroom.

when i got there, rin was in ______'s arms, and ______ was propped up into a sitting postion, asleep holding rin.'______ must have waited for me' i thought.she moved so she was facing me,and protectively held rin, as if something was going to happen to her. mother put them in here on purpose.i am rather irritated at her, but im so tired i just want to hold ______ while i fall asleep. i pulled down the blanket so i could get in the bed, and the pulled them up so we were all wram. then i wrapped my arm around______,she snuggled into my chest with rin. i smiled, and fell asleep the happiest i have ever been in a long time.