Inuyasha x reader

______ pov

I looked at him and knew he was my true one.
"My true mate is Inuyasha." He picked me up and spun me around happily. As he put me down I turn to Sesshomeru and looked at him with a sisterly look. "Please still be my friend, as well as my brother... well future brother." I said smiling. His eyes grew gentle, and he hugged me to give me his assurance. I knew his answer before he even spoke. " of course I will. However if he should hurt you, you know where I am. You can be with me then if you wish." He smiled a rare smile, then flew off to meet up with Jaken. Rin would stay with me while Sesshomeru was away.

Inuyasha held me in his arms before kissing me and holding me in his loving embrace."____ you are my one and only......I love you." He whispered to me. I smiled and knew what we must do.

~Time skip~

It's been a few weeks since I had my true mate. Inuyasha was perfect, and I was happy. We have been planning for a human and a demon marriage.Only Inuyasha knows what the demon marriage ritual is and it's steps. Sesshomeru says only the male must know and then the female receives a gift from the male before the ritual even starts. I wonder what the ritual is though.

Inuyasha pov

I'm nervous for the Demon marriage ritual. However, currently, I await for her at the end of a path with our close friends gather for our human marriage. It was a tradition she always wanted to uphold and I didn't want to push aside that dream.
I felt my shoulder be nudged and looked to see Miroku pointing.
I felt my mouth fall open. She was gorgeous in her traditional wedding kimono. Her face slightly glowing as if the sun was wrapping her in a warming embrace.

She was beautiful, and finally...... she was mine. Dad had said that I would find her one day, and I finally have found her and I will never let her go.

as she reached me at the end of the path, she gave me a loving smile, tears in her eyes. "hello Inuyasha", she said quietly. I grabbed her hand and kissed it as I looked up at her. "Hello _____." We faced kaede and recited the human vows. We were now married in human eyes, now it is time for the demon ritual.

Sesshomeru had prepared the blood oath chambers for our union. As I pulled her inside she looked around to see only a single candle as light and a large bed along with a cloth and warm water in the bowl next to it. As we recited the blood oath to be mates for life so even in death cannot part us, my fangs grew longer and I bit where her neck meets her shoulder and she bit mine. Our bond was complete after we completed this and we held one another in a loving embrace. I closed the curtain and swooped her off her feet and carried her to the bed.

We showed how much we loved one another that night, and soon many years to come after.

~time skip two years~

_____ pov

Its been two years since we have been mated, and Naraku has been in battle with us for the final showdown. I'm worried for everyone and myself, I have a secret that no one knows yet and I hope it doesn't get in the way of helping the others. As Kagome and I fight side by side, the sheikon jewel took us to a very dark place. I was terrified for our lives, especially the tiny life growing inside me. Yes, I am pregnant, I found out before going into battle and I hoped to tell Inuyasha after.

Kagome had made the final and only correct wish when Inuyasha had finally come, but as soon as we got back to our time Inuyasha disappeared back into the well and we couldn't get backed to those we loved. "INUYASHA COME BACK!" I screamed and cried, but he was gone....... and I was alone without him.

The more my pregnancy progressed the more I cried for Inuyasha. Kagome has been very helpful with helping me and such though. We moved into a small apartment together close to the shrine and we both pay the rent. She helped me pick out colors and clothes for my baby girl.

I was about six months along now and we had a feeling we should visit the well today like we always did. "Hello girls! Visiting the well again today?" Kagome's mom asked.  We smiled and nodded and walked into the hut that holds the well inside.
I noticed a strange breeze coming from the well. "Kagome can you feel that?" I asked. She nodded as we rushed over to the well. As we looked inside we see the sky and looked back at eachother.
Tears pricked in my eyes and I knew what this meant. Kagome helped me into the well and followed close behind.

Inuyasha pov

I smelt her. I knew it from anywhere, but her smell was different somehow. All I know is I must get to the well. As the well came into sight I saw Kagome helping a very pregnant ______ out of the well.
I pushed Kagome out of the way and picked ____ up into the air and then kissed her passionately. "I wanted to tell you but I couldn't get back to you." She said crying. I held her and put my hand on her stomach.
"You're going to be a dad Inuyasha." She exclaimed. I smiled big at that. I'm going to be a dad, I can give the child the childhood I never had.  "How far along are you? Do you know what we are having?" I asked excitedly. She smiled big, but before she could say, Rin, Sesshomeru and everyone else came to greet them.

Everyone was asking all sorts of questions but cleared a way long enough for me to snatch my mate away and run to our hut in the village.

She giggled and hugged me and finally answered my questions. "I'm six months along and we are having a baby girl. I was going to tell you but I found out the day of our final battle with Naraku. I wanted to help and I didn't want to worry you more than you already were." she looked down ashamed of what she did, and I felt sorrow for the first time since she came back. 'I almost wasn't apart of my Childs life, in fact I wasn't aware of her at all. I swear on my life today that I will never let my _____ go again.' I thought to myself. I kissed her and whispered in her ear. "None of that matters now my love. All that matters is that you are here now, and I promise you now that I have you again.... I will never let you go." 

That night we repeated our wedding night and clung to one another with love. 

The years that followed my little girl Miho grew into a young woman and married a kind demon lord a few villages away from where we lived and they had children of their own. As I looked at my wife and mate who was sleeping next to me, I realized that even as we grow old she still looks more beautiful and stunning she did than the day I met her and I will live my final days with her.  

With that I laid next to her and our breathing slowed until we no longer had breath and I was reunited with my mother and father with the woman I loved and we watched our descendants to come happily in the sky. We all became legends and this is our story I hope that everyone will remember the story of the great warriors who defeated the terrible fiend and fell in love.

Inuyasha end

...... or is it?