operation prank is in play!!!!!

_______pov

rin and i woke up to find sesshomeru and jaken fast asleep. i smirked, 'operation prank' is underway! "rin in my bag there is a bunch of crackers that sesshomeru loves........ get them out and then i will tell you what to do." i whispered. she nodded and went to get them out of my bag. when she brought them to me, i ran about half of a mile, so that sesshomeru couldnt hear me. i broke the crackers in to nothing but crumbs, and ran back to rin, with the cracker crumbs in a bowl."ok im going to start spreading them around jaken while you draw on his face k?" i whispered to my awesome little friend. she nodded."_____ are you sure that he wont wake up?" she whispered. i smiled and nodded.

after an hour, our work was finished. jaken was pranked, and somehow i managed to prank sesshomeru without waking him up. the sight was hilarious.......... Sesshomeru had make up on done by yous truely, and he is going to throw things at jaken when he sees him. not only did i do his make up, but i briaded flowers into his hair, and put an apron on him that says kiss the demon."a pleasure doign bussines with you miss rin." i say with a curtsy. she giggles and said,"as i with you,_______" we giggled as we got on a-une. we wanted my friends to see the handy work that we had done, and i know he will follow............saldy i think rin and i just signed our own death warrants.

inuyasha pov

we were walking towards keade's village when rin and _______ race past us on a-une. "hey if you all want to see something hilarious, and you value your lives come one!!!!" ________said laughing. we all raced off following the laughing pair. we came to a field littered with roses, lillies, and other flowers. they landed and walked over to us trying not to laugh." what the hell is so funny you two?" i asked. they smiled at us and said," turn around and wait for it." so we all waited for 5 minutes until i saw a figure coming fast. as the figure came closer it became clear it was sesshomeru........ WAIT IS HE WAERING MAKE UP?!

_____pov

as sesshomeru landed, everyone was trying so hard not to laugh at the sight. i was the first to break."HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU LOOK SO PRETTY SESSHOMERU!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" after my remark is when everyone else lost it. i stopped about two hours into it. wiping my eyees i looked at everyone as they started to calm down."hehe ahhh that was great.hehehe" when we all looked back at sesshomeru we all quit laughung imediately."awww sesshomeru chill it was harmless fun. you cant blame rin, so blame me....... it was my idea, but you two were both asleep and so i couldnt resist." you said.

he said nothing.......... o.o ............... OH SHIT. "inuyasha help!!!!!!" you yell, as you ran behind him. he smirked, and then pulled out tetsaiga."sesshomeru it was just harmless fun, you cant get mad at her for that long." kagome said. he was so fast. one moment i was with inuyasha, and the next rin is on a-une riding back to camp.......As for me sesshomeru picked me up and flew up into the sky with inuyasha cursing at him, and telling him to bring me back.

well...............

i got what i deserved i guess. now im in trouble.