Sesshomeru and Inuyasha's competition

_____ pov

He was leaning in closer, and closer until................" ______!" We heard Kagome yell out. Inuyasha groaned in annoyance and I just laughed. "Nice try lover boy, now lets go back to camp." I said smiling. He smiled back and we made our way back to camp with everyone staring at something in Tired annoyance. "You said he wouldn't find you this fast." Kagame said clearly annoyed. I stifled a laugh at her appearance. Her hair was everywhere and one of her socks were on her ankle while the other was still around her knee where it should be. "Kagome please fix yourself." I said giggling. She blushed in realization and rushed to her bag to find her brush. 

After her little moment i became rather confused. "Wait who found me was..........oh." I said slapping my forehead. I turned around to find Sesshomeru in all his glory, but he look rather angry. Oh shit what have I may or may not done???? "Lord Sesshomeru!" I heard Jaken coming from behind sesshomeru, and Rin followed come being him with A-Une. "My lord why have we come to Inuyasha's camp?" Little Rin inquired. "I just came back to get _____ that is all." Sesshomeru with that picked me up and flew off, Rin and Jaken folowing close behind on A-Une. Once we reached a suitable stop Sesshomeru landed and put me down, but he wouldn't let go of my arm. "Jaken watch Rin." he said. with that he pulled me behind him into the forest. 

Once we reached a river he stopped and turn to me, his eyes filled with anger. "Why have you come if you are still injured?" He asked. His teeth were visibly clenched with his eyes narrowed onto my boot. Gulping I took a step forward and lifted my hand to cup his cheek. His face visibly relaxed, but you could still see a hint of resentment because I chose this." I came because I missed everyone. It doesn't feel right being there while everyone else is here fighting for their lives, I know that I am still injured, but I can run, I can walk, and if needed I can kick someone with this if needed and it will hurt like hell. If I can do that, then I can fight. I plan on using every bit of my strength to fight with all the people I care about. Sesshomeru I don't plan on leaving even if any of you ask me to, that is how I have always felt on the matter." After I said my piece I pulled back my hand and started back towards camp. "_____. What were you doing with Inuyasha?" I looked over at him with a surprised look on my face. I chuckled softly, and turned my back to him." He wanted to show me a secret spot that your father and him had. I must say I was stunned by the beauty of the place. He is ahead of you Sesshomeru, I know both of you are competing secretly, you both made it obvious, but I am not a prize to be won. I am a living being and I will choose who I love on my own terms." My bangs covered my eyes as I walked back towards camp.

Sesshomeru pov

She knew? My heart broke into a million pieces, looking as she went back to Jaken and Rin.  I hurt the woman I loved by competing for her so she could be won like a prize. I looked towards where Inuyasha and his group was. 'I really do hate him, but he has a right to know that she found out.' With that thought I took off in his direction for the first time, with my head down, ashamed of what I had done.

Inuyasha pov

I could smell him before he even got close. "Inuyasha are you alright?" Kagome had asked. I looked at her and nodded my head. "I'm going to go take a walk I will be back soon." I got up and took off towards his scent before the others could ask questions. "Sesshomeru what do you want?" I asked as I reached the clearing.  He turned towards me and I was surprised to find sadness in his eyes. "_______ knew about our little competition." He said. My eyes widened in horror when those word flew from his mouth. "She is really angry. She told me she wasn't a prize to be won and that she would decide who she loved. I have never seen her so upset before." His face for the first time showed emotion, but it was one I never would want it to be........it showed nothing but regret. "Lets end this. This competition hurt her and I can't stand to here that we caused her pain. Let her decide without our influence." I said calmly. Sesshomeru nodded in agreement and just as we were about to part ways, we smelt blood. It wasn't just any blood, it was the blood both of our groups. We first ran to my camp where we saw a small puddle of blood and a note next to it. 

Dear Inuyasha,

we have taken your party as prisoners and as we speak they are being taken to my castle.

I you would like them back come and try to save them, oh and Sesshomeru who hurt _______? it 

would be a shame if anymore harm were to come to her and the little girl. so you come as well if you 

ever want to see them again.

-Naraku

We immediately dropped the note and took off towards where Sesshomeru left _____, Rin and Jaken. Sesshomeru only had the look of rage in his eyes as he saw there were signs of struggle on the ground and some little drops of ______ blood on the ground. "He will pay." was all he said before we both took off in the direction Of Naraku's scent. This is it....... No more competitions, no more fighting. We were going to save them and for the first time we were going to do it together.