the huge surprise

_______pov

when we reached the well, i was tackled into a massive, bone crushing hug. rin, kagome, songo, shippo, and even jaken were the ones behind it,as i laughed i got my phone out of my pocket,as they looked at it curiously i smiled."hey look at the screen and smile!" they all did, and when i took the picture , i caught sesshomeru and inuyasha fighting."wow!!!!! _______ that is soooo cool! what is it called.?" rin asked. i smiled and patted her head."rin, its sometthing that is from my world. its called a cellphone,and they can get you to call someone with out having to write a letter,and have it travel a long while. all you need is one tap to the screen. sadly i only get service in order to do that near the well." i said. kagome shot up at that comment."are you for real?!"she asked excitedly. i nodded."ya, is almost dead,and i need to take it where inuyasha or sesshomeru cant break it so ill be back in a minute." i said. inuyasha and seshomeru looked over at me."hey!!!!!! i wouldnt break it!!!" said inuyasha. i gave him a pointed look and said,"ok you would break a huge palace with just your sword, so you would be able to break it with just one finger. shut up and sit like a good boy." when i said sit, the necklace that kagome could comand reacted and he slammed down to the ground."wait why did it react when i said sit?" and just like that he was hurt again. this time i didnt hide the fact that i wanted to laugh.i cracked up with Kagome while inuyasha was complaining telling us to stop it."haha ok, ok im done. now see y'all in a second." i said. and with that i jumped down the well to charge my phone.

inuyasha pov

we all watched ______ disappear down the well. she can be such i jerk sometimes, but she is kind of cute... WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING?! i like kagome.....do i?

kagome pov

we waited for _______ for about five minutes, and when she came back out of the well she held a special gift she made for inuyasha, sesshomeru, shippo, and jaken in her hands. "ok dont think anything of this, but this is somthing for the boys." she said. they knew that they all enjoy some of the shiny jewelery she wore, so she made them guy necklaces, so even if she wasnt there, they all would have a peice of her to carry."ok so i made you all special necklaces that were made for boys. the cute small one is shippo's." she put it on his neck it was a small silver shain with a fox pendant on it. Then she moved to inuyasha.his was a red chain with a flame pendant. then she moved to sesshomeru. his was my personal favorite out of all the things ____ has made. it was a silver chain with a pendant that looks like him when he shows his true dog form. jaken's was a green chain with a frog on the end of it."hope you all like them."when she said it, her smile was big and she was happy. they all blushed and all exept sesshomeru who gave a nod, said thank you.

_______ pov

the boys looked happy, and miroku knew why i didnt make him one. he knew it was because the other boys were more attatche dto me, and that he was like a brother to me, along with shippo. the other im trying to figure it out. they act so wierd around me now. sesshomeru even kissed me which confused me even more. i gave miroku those sweets he like so much in the place of his necklace."well that is a suprise for everyone, now the big supriseis what im going to do regaurding who im going to travel with.i think that it would be best if i went with sesshomeru because it means colloecting more jewel shards and, naraku  has most of them, so that means it is an increased chance of finding him." i finished. sesshomeru had happy written in his eyes, th rest of his face was expressionless as usual. Inuyasha looked like he wanted to kill something, but once he thought it over, even though i know he didnt want me to, he reluctantly agreed with it. A NEW ADVENTURE BEGINS!!!!!