The Escape plan

______ pov

I woke up to the sound of crying and arguing. "______ is still unconscious we need to keep calm! If not for yourselves, do it for her." I heard Kagome yell. For some reason no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't open my eyes.'Guys please help, can anyone hear me?!' No matter how hard i tried, no matter how much i tried to force myself, I couldn't will the words to go out of my lips.

After giving up, I felt little hands grab my left. "______ please get up." it was Rin, and she was crying." We all need you." I knew I had to get up right now, this wasn't the matter of if i could, no. This was the matter of I had to, for , Rin, and for the others as well. I finally made my right hand go over Rin's hand. 'at least it is progress' i thought. "guys _____'s hand moved over mine!" I managed a smiled as she got excited. everyone crowed over next to Rin when I finally managed to have opened my eyes. "_-___?" I heard Rin and looked over to see her bout to cry.

I smiled a pain filled smile at the young girl. "Please don't cry." I croaked. Everyone looked relieved, even Jaken which surprised me. "K-Kagome, you need to get the others out of here." i said. she looked at me with tears in her eyes, N-no no no no I can't just leave you here." She cried out. I raised my voice, "Kagome! its the only way, I am too weak and the boys can't be far from here now. Go, I will escape when I have my strength." I was fading back into unconsciousness fast. "p-please keep e-everyone s-safe." and with that, i went back into my hell of darkness.

Kagome pov

She passed out again from the pain. I wiped the tears from my eyes and had a new found determination. "Its her wish, we are going, so here is the plan." I said. '_____ my friend, thank you for this, we will return for you.'

Jaken pov

I sadly glanced at the passed out form of _____ as Kagome went over the plan of escape. I didn't realize that I had spaced out until Kagome said the words that made everyone tense. "Its time." we all quickly went into position and even though I hated this human girl, she was right. The annoying Kitsune disguised himself as a guard and called for help. "HELP PRISONERS HAVE LOCKED ME IN HERE AND ESCAPED!" He yelled. as the other guards rushed into the cell, the monk and demon slayer knocked them out. I took one last glance at _____ before coming to a decision. "You all go on, I will stay and take care of Mi'Lady." they all look surprised at me, but agreed it was best to probably watch over the young lady. "Fine, i think it will please sesshomeru and Inuyasha. thank you Jaken and good luck, we will send help soon." the human girl bowed before hopping on the demon cat and flying away with the others.

i sighed and look at lady _____. "lets hope we get out of here soon." i mumbled and soon fell into a deep sleep.

A/N IM SOOOO SORRY I HAD WRITERS BLOOCK!!! X(