The birds of paridise and one angry girl

______pov
We were walking through the mountains trying to find Koga. We need his jewel shards and I hope that we can get them without any blood shed."i know Inuyasha is uset from being called a mongrel, but from this way he sure looks like one." Shippo said. He was perched on top of my head and freaked out when Inuyasha turned around." Come here and say that to my faces hippo!" He yelled. "He could hear me from that far away? What a blood hound." Shippo exclaimed. I chuckled when Inuyasha told shippo to remember that canines were carnivorous. Kagome and the others were on kirara laughing. Sango yelled."Inuyasha watch out." He turned around just as the wolves tackled him over the edge of the hill like cliff.
When I went to look to make sure he was safe, Koga grabbed me and jumped over the huge gap between the mountains and ran up until we were on a pathway."Hahaha! She's mine now!" Koga exclaimed as he ran towards I assumed was his den. We were too far for me to smell my way back to everyone. i gave up struggleing, and waited till we slowed down to talk." ok koga i know that you want me for something, so what is it?" he said nothing, and walked to a waterfall with the wolfden behind it. they all scared me a little bit, i whimpered. koga seemed to have heard me, so he yelled at the others." this woman is off limits. i'll kill anyone who tries to take a bite." he growled. he plopped down on the bed of straw, and patted next to him. i sat next to him quietly. he pulled shippo off of his fur and almost fed him to his pack of wolves."hey if you want my help, leave him alone." i snapped. he threw shippo to me, and sighed."wounded make room!!!" a wolf shouted."only these two made it?" koga asked as he got up and went over to ginta and hikaku."yes, they attacked during the switching of the gaurds." ginta sighed.

i walked over, and when i saw the wounds i gasped."i need herbs. now. i can treat it, but i need the herbs or these two wont last the rest of the day." i said. koga looked up suprised." hey reancarnation of a dead priestess, well half reancarnated, has its perks. i have spiritual powers i can use. im also half demon. dog demon to be exact." i paused,"the other reancarnation of the priestess was the other wierdly dressed girl, but i got more spiritual power thanher." i told them. ginta came back with the herbs i asked for."thank you ginta." i said. " this will help, but its gonna hurt like hell you two."i stated. i rubbed the herb on the wounds, and the left overs are used for a tea for the two."they were tough, most demons even tough ones scream when that is rubbed on them." i turned to the two people taking care of the wounded."when they wake up, make sure they drink that te. when it reaches the blood stream, it acts as a pain reliever and it makes the wound disappear completly. they will be fine when they drink that." when i turned around koga was there."come on."he said."hey koga where are you taking the woman.?" one asked. he shrugged."she needs air.this place stinks."and walks off with me.

"i cant believe they fell for it at first!" i yelled while running. shippo posed as koga to get us out,it almost work, but the stupid mutts figured it out.they cornered us at a cliff"shippo go get inuyasha hurry!" i yelled as i threw him over the cliff. he expanded his body and went to find the mutt. one of the wolves threatened to at me, and then a dead boar hit him right in the head."NO EATING THE WOMAN REMEMBER?" koga snapped.he smirked and walked up to me."im gonna make you my woman." he stated. i was in shock. SMACK"I DONT BELONG TO ANYONE. IM NOT GOING TO BE TREATED LIKE PROPRERTY. besides im already kinda seeing a guy." i stated. well that was a lie. inuyasha and sesshomeru like me, but i have no clue who im going to pick yet." dont tell me your with thaat mutt inutrasha." he exclaime. " hey FYI its inuyasha, he isnt alsways a jerk and his brother is nice when they arent fighting over me, and he can be super sweet." i said."anyways i will help with those stupid birds though." i said. "ill kill him anyways, and then he wint much cometition will he/" koga smirked and walked off.

inuyasha pov

we let a stupid buzzard catchi me. we thought its nest could be the wolf den. they could be allies, but iroku the bastard didnt want to get caputred." inuyasha shippo said they are enemies." sango called out. we found the brat a few moments ago."let me go buzzard. get down here and fight me miroku!!!" i scream.