The dog shows romance?!

______ pov

Its been a month since the kiss with Sesshomeru is happened, and a month since I have had to stay in my era in time because of my dumb leg! "UGH!Someone save me from this prison I call modern times!" I moaned into my pillow. I didn't need crutches anymore, but I still needed to wear a boot to set my foot. I hobbled over to the window with my pillow in my arms. "Inuyasha please entertain me." I yelled out.

He has been the one who stayed and watched me willingly, which was really surprising since he prefers action to boredom.' who thought he would be so loyal, its as if he is a dog' I thought to myself. Moving out of the way, the dumb goof jumped into my window. "You didn't have to yell you know." He grumbled. "I'm bored and I can run and walk now! can I go back? I promise that I will either stay at the village or I will not fight when you all are unless the situation is dire!!! PLEASE!!!" I begged. he sighed and mumbled something under his breathe that I didn't quite catch. "Ugh, fine." I groaned out before putting me on his back. We jumped out the window with my packed bag and jumped into the well soon after. "Ahh! there is nothing that says home like the fresh air of the fuetal era!" I laughed out after we jumped out the other side of the well.

"Inuyasha! wh- wait why did you bring her here?" Kagame asked surprised. "I got tired of sitting around, besides I'm only in a boot now, so I can run if necessary. Plus it counts as a lethal weapon incase I need to kick some one." Joking with her. "Wow ok, anyways are you going to travel with us? Because unless Sesshomeru is nearby He won't know you are here, let alone still injured." Sango shouted out coming up the hill with miroku and shippo. I chuckled a little and smirked. "I'll be fine, besides knowing him and his nose it won't take him long to figure out I'm here. To answer the first one is yes. I missed you all." I said smiling. Inuyasha scoffed and turned his head, but out of the corner of my eyes I could have sworn I saw Pink dusted across his cheeks.

Inuyasha pov

I really hate the fact _____ can make me feel this way. She has become my whole world, and I'm really glad she will be traveling with us for a while. I hope she didn't notice my blush because I would be even more embarrassed. "Inuyasha are you blushing?" _____ asked trying to stifle a giggle. Great now I'm blushing harder! "N-NO YOU STUPID!!!" I shouted, which made her and everyone else laugh harder.

~TIME SKIP~

It was around twilight, and I knew I wanted to do something for _____. "Hey ______ you still awake?" I asked, nudging her arm. "No." I heard her grumble out. I smirked and knew the one thing she couldn't resist." Well then I guess you don't want the surprise I have to show you. oh well." I saw her ears perk up in curiosity. "Wait! I want to know what it is." She whispered. I put her on my back and looked back to make sure that no one was up, and leapt off into the night.

Once we reached the destination I picked out, I put ________ down to let her wonder around the area. "Inuyasha it is beautiful." she said softly. The destination was a beautiful cliffside that had the most beautiful view. there was a lake that was a sparkling crystal under the moonlight, a slight breeze, a forest area great for children to build a fort in. It was a picture of true beauty. " This is the place that my father and I used to come when we needed to think or have a talk. he told me once, that I would meet this beautiful woman, and she would take my breath away. He said once I found her that I should show her this special spot so once he is gone, the memory will still be here with us a secret." I whispered in her ear. I felt her shudder under my touch and smiled. "you are mine, and I will always protect you......To the stars and beyond." And with that I turned her to face me, and
I leaned in closer and closer..........

______pov

His story was so sweet and full of emotion and he was so close my back was almost touching his chest. My heart was pounding in my ears as I felt his breath at the back of my neck." You are mine, and I will always protect you............ To the stars and beyond." He whispered. And with that, he spun me around to face him and he came closer and closer............