Her saviors

_____pov

I can hear Jaken, but I can't seem to be able to move my body or open my eyes. 'Great. Just great, How hurt was I when everything happened? Probably doesn't matter. Inuyasha, Sesshomeru...... help.' I thought, And I continued to stare into the black abyss of my mind. And there I realized I was completely alone.
I had officially become a prisoner of my own mind.

Inuyasha pov

I can smell her. We seem to be getting closer, closer to victory, and closer to see who has won the heart of our dear _____. I sighed and looked ahead to see- " INUYASHA!!!!!" Kagame and there others ran over to us overjoyed they had found us.

As I searched for _____, Sesshomeru seem to voice my concern. " Where is _____?" Everyone stiffened and Rin started to cry. Kagome's eyes started to tear up as she looked at me. "Where is ______?" I asked, hoping they would not make my fears come to life. Sango walked over sadly and she shook her head. "We told her we should all go together, but she knew she was hurt bad and she was....... she would only slow us down." she paused and sighed. "She forced us to leave before she passed out again and made us leave her behind. she wanted Rin and everyone else to be safe before you guys came. However, Jaken stayed with her to make sure her wounds won't get worse." Sesshomeru and I looked at each other in horror before taking off again.

Sesshomeru pov

She knew....... She knew that we would come, but she knows we care, so why stay behind? 'She is ours' said my inner demon. The beast is hungry for blood, he will stop at nothing till we get what is ours. _____ We are coming for you, and when we get there, I will show you who you belong to.

~Mean While~

Jaken POV

'Stupid girl, Lord Sesshomeru will be angry if he finds out she stayed behind. Though, I did find it admirable she stayed to save the others. Stop Jaken! the more you think about her the less time you have to wonder about if Lord Sesshomeru will save us or not.... Worse, who will he take his anger out on? Certainly not Rin, she is only a child...... (Sigh) I guess that leaves me.' I turn to check on the girl to find her moving. "My Lady! wake up please?" I asked frantically. She mumbles al title bit and scrunches her nose before opening her eyes to look around. When her gaze finally lands on me, I released a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness you have awakened. I was afraid you were lost." I exclaimed.  "J-Jaken, do you have any water please?" She croaked. I nodded and quickly ran over to the water jug and ran back. Just as i was about to give her water there was a big crash. "Me Lord and Inuyasha have come." I jumped up in excitement. she smiled, but slowly started to shut her eyes again. "NONONONONOME LADY STAY AWAKE!" I yelled, then I heard a deadly growl come from behind me.

I turned slowly to see Me Lord, only his eyes were red and he had blood all over his hatori and his gaze was fixed not only on _____ , but me as well. I slowly stepped back towards ______ only to hear him snarl. My eyes widened as I looked at ___ slightly and turned back to him. 'This is not good. his demon side is taking over to defend his mate. Oh gosh, I hope that I can talk my way out of this one.' I gulped loudly and bowed my head in respect. "M-Me Lord? M-Miss _____ is hurt really badly and is falling in and out of consciousness. May i touch her too assess how bad the wounds are and help wrap them?" I asked. Knowing if I didn't ask, I would be dead.

He came closer and I stepped away from _____ to show respect once more. As he walked over to _____ he eyed me even as he sat down and placed her head in his lap.I could see the pull between the pair immediately as he seem to become more calm. Once he looked back at me he gave me a slight nod to let me know I had permission to do what I needed. I pulled out my medical wrap Kagome gave me before she left and I started to wrap her wounds.

As I finished Inuyasha made his appearance, but he seemed to not have much possession towards ____ maybe ta different for half breeds? "How is she?" He asked softly. I shook my head and motioned for him to slightly move back. "Not well, if we can't get her to the old priestess she may get sick if the wound get infected. My lords demon side has taken over out of anger so unless he says it is ok we may not have a chance." His eyes filled with fury.

I looked at him questioningly as he marched over to Lord Sesshomeru and growled out, "if you want her to live we need to get her to safety."  Me lord let out a snarl then ran full speed out of the retched dungeons towards the human village. "Listen toad, Sesshomeru may have the upper hand right now but I still have a chance and cam hope she is mine one day. Got it?" I looked at him in disbelief but nodded. "Let's get out of here"  I mumbled and he grabbed me and put me on his back as we rode to the village.... praying _____ would be alright.
-
-
-
-
-
After all, her two heroes came for her right?

I AM SO SORRY THIS JUST GOT FINISHED!!! I've had trouble in school and so I have had to continue to wait till I had time and have better grades to write. I hope I can update sooner than this time. See you all later!
-Labyrinth1234