Inuyasha

_____pov
When I woke up I was in sesshomeru's arms.'ok if I'm gonna sneak away. I gotta do it now while it's dark.' I thought. I weasels my way out of his hold, and ran out to where the chair I met his mother was."well, well isn't it a bit early for you to be up?" I jumped as I heard sesshomeru's mother talk."i want to prank him again. Also I want to see my friends." I said sheepishly. Her smile widened."well I didn't see anything." She said. I smiled and jumped on a-une."i think after this one you will be seeing me very soon." I say. And with that, I made a-une lower me to the ground." Go back so he won't be suspicious." When I saw him reach the cloud, I sniffed the air catching Inuyasha's scent.
I ran for hours on end until I reached a clearing where Inuyasha stood alone. I ran over to him, not bothering to stop I tackled him while yelling his name."INUYASHA!!!!!!!" He looked surprised but happy none the less."hey____. You ok? You look tired." He asked. I yawned confirming his suspicions." Let me guess you ran from sesshomeru so you could see us." He stated. I nodded as he picked me up. I snuggled into his kimono realizing how much I missed him. He started to hum a lullaby that was familiar to me.(video music at top of page) before I fell asleep in his arms I sang the last few words to the lullaby.

Inuyasha pov
I definitely fell for ___. Having her in my arms as I carried her to the campsite confirmed it. Everyone gasped when we reached the campsite."why did she leave?"Kagome asked? I chuckle and softly said,"she missed us. We are her friends and she wanted to see us."they all looked at the sleeping girl. She slowly woke up, and looked at everyone."Inuyasha you smell that? It's human blood." She said. We all took off in the direction of the smell. A small village came into view, and it was littered with dead bodies. Man eating wolves surrounded us from all sides. I heard ___ growl and take out her sword.they all seem to obey her, but to make sure they don't kill again. She nodded and I went for it. When they realized they didn't have a chance without the alpha there, they pulled back.
They howled in the air calling the alpha. I saw ____ and Kagome tense."Inuyasha look out! A jewel shard is coming in and fast."______ said nervously. A tornado of dust barreled past us and over to the wolves. A demon jumped out of it and looked at the wolves as the whimpered and barked. " Is this blood thirsty pack yours? " I growled. He looked at me with suspicion." Ya so what? And your their executioner?" He growled. I smirked."ya" I smiled giggly said. He darkened his expression and charged at me. "Inuyasha look out! He has three shards. One on his right arm, and one on each Leg!" ___ shouted.

Koga pov
That woman can see the jewel shards? She could be very useful to me. The mutt face scoffed and looked at my smugly."No wonder your so tough. You have jewel shards. You must be weak without them!" He laughed. Now he will die.

Inuyasha pov
I was getting ready to pull the wind scar when the wolf demon stopped." Retreat is too dangerous." He yelled, leaving me stunned." Did he just run away?" Sango asked."Inuyasha were you about to pull the wind scar?" Kirkuk asked. I nodded."his instincts must have told him that there was danger, so he could leave before the wind scar was used." He explained. Who knew that he was that smart.

Sesshomeru pov
_____ covered her scent well, but I know she is with Inuyasha. I can smell that mutt loud and clear. ______ I miss you already.