getting captured

________ pov

the greeting i got wasnt exactly expected. as kagome and i were climbing out of the well, i was grabbed and slammed into someone's body. "OWWW WHAT THE HELL?" i yell. i looked up to find sesshomeru glaring at me. i found rin and glared at her. "rin how long did it take you to cave in?" i asked. "sorry ____ but he came and i tried, but he kept at it until i finally told him." she said. me gaze snapped to him. " ok first of all let go of me, second of all i will explain once you do." i said calmly. his glare only hardened as he snapped."Do you know how worried i was?! and to have rin stall is low!" he growled. "so no until you explain i wont let you go."he said. i glared at him, but i falterd when i saw the hurt that i caused him when i left. i took a deep breath and explained."when we came to the village, Kagome and i went to our time to go get supplies, and the only way i could go was if i had her stall. we planned on heading back as soon as we got all of the supplies we needed, but it was really late and her mom made us go to bed, and then we could leave in to morning, and thats why. i didnt know they were in the village until i asked rin." i paused because i was about to cry."im sorry i didnt mean to make you upset." after that i started to cry a little.

i felt him let go,and he kneeled down next to me.i felt his hand cress my cheek, and then wipe my tears away.as i looked at him,he didnt seem as rude and arrogent as he was when i met him. "sesshomeru get away from them!!!" inuyasha was coming fast with tetsiaga drawn. before i could get hurt i blocked it with my katana. "inuyahsa!!!!! you could have hurt me, i was in the way dumb ass!" i yelled. "tch,sorry like i was supposed to know."he said rudely. that.......is......it. "OK HELL NAW!!!!!!! YOU COULD HAVE LOOKED WHERE YOU WERE GOING, IF YOU WERENT FAILING YOUR SWORD AROUND LIKE A BANCHY AND RUNNING AROUND SWINGING IT AT PEOPLE RANDOMLY, YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED THAT!!!!! YOUR SUCH A JERK!!!!!!" HE WAS BEHIND THE WELL.....SCARED. "well where are you going? going to hang out with the guy who kiddnapped you now. i blew up again."IM GOING HOME STUPID!!!! COME AND GET ME WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE APOLOGIZING YOU ASS!!!" i yelled. i jumpped, but as i was about to enter the well, sesshomeru jumped arcoss the well with me in his arms to the other side."what.? i really want an explination now and-" before i could finish he kissed me. sesshomeru stole my first kiss. when he pulled away i was in shock."ok now im relly going to go back for a while. thatwas my first kiss." i was right next to the well, when i lady on a feather swooped down and grabbed me. she carried me far away as i yelled."ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! THIS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER.!1!! MIGHT AS WELL BE ALL NICE AND HAPPY TO EVERY ONE EHO KIDDNAPPS ME NOW BECAUSE ITS ALL OF A SUDDEN EVERYONE'S HOBBY!!!!!" she looked amused. "night as well introduce ourselves. im ______" i said boredly. "kaugra, and im just some one who is more of a slave to the one thatwants you. his name is naraku." she said. i huffed as we traveled to a castle  covered in this stuff that miroku called miasma."put this on. the miasm WONT GETINTO  your system if you do." she gave me a mask cover for my face.i put it on as we decended to the ground. "ms.kaugra why am i here?" i asked politely. she looked suprised."well you are close to people that want to kill naraku, so he wants them to come for you." i really didnt want anyone to get hurt because of me.'how am i going to get out of here?' i was thinking of ways to get out of the situation i kind of put myself  in. 'i got it' i rememdered the day when i jumped out of the tree after talking to sesshomeru."well it was nice to meet one enemy of my friends, but i thinkits time for me to say goodbye.'i could hear him in the distance.i know he can hear me.' i thought."goodbye bitch! see you when im dead!" i yelled. then with a salute i jumped off to  face reality.'hurry up inuyasha!' i thought. he was here i know he was."______!"i heard inuyasha yell.he latched onto me,and we landed on the ground like a snowflake."_______are you ok? are you hurt?" he asked frantically. i giggled an dsaid,"im fine. i knew you would come and get me so i jumped.i knew somehow you would catch me."and with that i kissed his cheek."ok lets get back  to the well. im sure everyone is freaking out."i stated. slightly red, he nodded and picked me up. we were back at the well in 1 hour flat.