the argument between dogs -_-

_______pov

i walked with Sesshomeru, and rin and jaken slowly followed. i looked over at rin who was half asleep and smiled. i walked over to her and picked her up."you look exausted. sleep." i instructed. i started walking again, when Sesshomeru stops and looks at me."Sorry she is sleepy and i was scared she would falll asleep while walking." i whispered, looking at the already sleeping child in my arms. his eyes soften at the sight of me and rin. 'do they really like me?' i thought as i continued to walk. Hmmm i wonder.... as i thought about the possibility, i didnt see Sesshomeru snuk up behind me and scooped me into his arms."yeek!"I squealed. he looked amused, as he leaned towards my face. his eyes burned into mine, they burned with a passion that i havent seen before.

Sesshomeru pov

As I looked into her eyes, i looked at her with a passion that i showed only to her. her eyes held uncertainty, and a little love. As my lips captured hers, I felt the love through a invisable bond. 'no it can't be' i thought. just to make sure I was right, i deepened the kiss.' the bond I feel is true. i finally have found my mate. and the best part is i fell in love with her without the bond.' i was daydreaming with my thoughts, when i finally noticed that she had pulled away, and rin was waking up. i put _____ down, but held her close. "hmhm......(yawn) what did I miss?" She asked. I looked blankly ahead and walked a little faster to avoid questions, she knew I wouldn't answer.

Else where in the Futal Era....

Inuyasha pov
"Nice going dummy! She has never been that mad ever and now she. Is punishing all of us." Kagome scolded. She paused, then looked at me with a really scary face expression." You will fix this, but until then, I'm going home." She huffed, and with that she jumped into the well leaving me here upset and depressed." Sango. You know about demons having mates right?" I asked her. She looked at me strangely, like she knew where I was going with this." Yes. They are the one thing that a demon truly loves and cares about." She says."why do you ask Inuyasha?" She asked hesitantly. I didn't want to tell her, but then I remember a flashback of the one memory that I actually liked of my old man.

$$$$$FLASH BACK$$$$$
A 10 year old me playing beside my father, while Sesshomeru was at his mother's house. "Papa, what is a mate?" I asked. I heard papa talk about them one day with mother, and she never spoke of what they were. He gave me the goofiest smile I have ever seen, before explaining what it, or rather who they were." A mate is your soulmate. The only person you will ever love more than your mother and I. Sesshomeru's mother was my first love, but I left her for my true mate, the one who would complete me forever. That was your mother." He said.i smiled big and giggled as I said."when I find my mate I will not let anything take her away from me or hurt her. she will be the princess and I will be her prince." my dad laughed and with a smile said,"i know you will son. I know you will.
$$$$$END FLASHBACK$$$$$

When I thought about it I got up my courage to say it. "I think _____ is my mate." She looked happy, but realised that I screwed things up. " You need to fix this and you know her, that won't be an easy thing to do." she said. I silently agreed with this and ran towards the one place Sesshomeru would take her if he wasn't out looking for Naraku...,.. His palace. i ran towards sesshomeru's palace to apologize to my beautiful _______. yes MY _____, no one else's. When i get ahold of sesshomeru he will wish that he would have left her with me.

________pov

 As we continued walking, I thought about the kiss that Sesshomeru and I had and started blushing." Lady  _______ why have you turned pink?" Jaken asked. sesshomeru looked back emotionless as usual, but his eyes held amusement.' Cocky bastard i bet he knows I'm thinking about it.' I thought as I looked at the little green demon."uhhhhhh, I'm a little warm, but I'm fine!" I said smiling. Rin saw a lake up ahead and squealed."OHHH look!!!! can we relax and swim for a bit?"she asked. She acts so mature, but she is still a child after all."Hmmmm that sounds awesome. besides since its summer i packed bathing suits for us Rin. They are from my time." I said smiling. her eyes sparkled as she took my hand and we ran ahead so we could change into our swim suits. "Ok Rin I'm jumping!!" I yelled. there was a cliff that was a good 8 feet in the air, and we made sure that it was deep enough to jump." OK______!!!! 1.........2........3!!!!!!!" she yelled. And just as I leapt off the cliff, Sesshomeru entered the clearing.

Sesshomeru pov

        When A-une, Jaken and I reached the clearing I saw _____ jumping off the cliff in the tinyest outfit I have ever seen. I heard her tell Rin it was a Bikini.It was a pretty blue with white stripes, and ruffles on the bottoms. 

        When she resurfaced, she spotted us almost imediately."JAKEN, SESSHOMERU IT FEELS GREAT COME ON IN!!!" she shouted. I mentally smiled at her imaturity. She will be mine soon, once  i mark her and complete the mating ritual. I was about to take the top of my kimono off until I smelt something that made me stop in my tracks. Inuyasha was near by. "jaken." i say."y-y-yes melord?""watch _____ and Rin. If anything happens to them...You will die." i said emotionlessly.  My mutt of a brother was coming towards the castle, and I didn't want him near what was mine until I claimed her. "Inuyasha." I said smugly. he growled and got into fighting stance. "Inuyasha?" Damn. _______ must have smelt his scent. I watched her immerge with only a towel covering what that bathing suit didnt cover."_______ WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!" Inuyasha exclaimed as he turned as red as his kimono.

Inuyasha pov

 "Inuyasha?" I heard the woman of my dreams call. as she came out from the trees,my heart almost stopped when i saw what she was wearing. "______ WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!" I yelled. I saw out of the corner of my eye, Sesshomeru look at me with rage. I must have been red from blushing so much."Its a bathing suit, but I smelt your scent and by the time I got here I forgot i had nothing on but that and a towel." she explained. I nodded and looked at her."______ I wanted to say I was sorry." I hung my head low, afriad to look up to see her reaction. I was suddenly tackled into a hug by her. my eyes went wide as I looked down at her smiling face."I forgive you Inuyasha." I smiled and said goodbye as  we parted."BYE INUYASHA!!!" I heard her yell before I ran off to find everyone else.