Chapter 11

Quebec is wearing her underwear and nothing else, Ukraine taking care of the injuries on the province who hisses in pain. I thought that telling him that my injuries were going to force me to undress would stop him, not motivate him to send me to his sister...

Quebec : Arghccchhh!

Ukraine : what was that sound of pain?

Quebec : It was me who tried to suppress it...

Ukraine : don't worry, it's okay if you're in pain, we will help you...

Quebec : Right, I know, but ...

Ukraine : *put alcohol on a injury* no but...

Quebec : FUCK! That hurt!
Ukraine : You managed to open up to the muscle, of course it hurts...

Quebec : Can't you give me a bottle of vodka so I don't feel the pain?
Ukraine : ... now that you're talking about it... I'll need to do stitches, it's best if you drink before...

Quebec : fuck, I should have left for the hospital...

Ukraine : exactly, Becky! I don't know how you hurt yourself like that, but you need a few stitches and a lot of sleep!

Quebec : Though, If I go to the hospital, my father will get angry at me again... I would rather not go there for nothing...

Ukraine looks at her friend and sighs before she gets up and yells her brother's name. Quebec sniggers when she hears him groan in pain and tell his sister that she didn't have to scream, that he was already next to the door.

Ukraine : Can you bring 4 bottles of vodka?

Russia : We have alcohol for her wounds...

Quebec : It's for me, she has to do stitches and I don't want to scream like I'm dying...

Russia : ... wait a minute *leave*
Ukraine : Damn... He will give four of his precious vodka for you...

Quebec : *snigger, sarcastic* because I bought most of them...

Ukraine : what?
Quebec : *amused* Yea, in the beginning, I offered him vodka for each visit. Though I didn't buy any for the last three days and I hung out with him twice, I should buy more when I can...

Ukraine : *snigger* you managed to enter our family with vodka?
Quebec : And with my beautiful smile! ... *giggle* sorry, I don't know for real how I did it exactly...

Ukraine : Why do you apologize? *giggle* It was funny!

Quebec : *giggle* sorry, it's a habit
Russia : *open the bathroom door* I have them, so stop laughing and drink, Quebec...

Quebec : You can give me a nickname, Россия!

Russia : okay, Лилия. (pronounced ''Lilia'' and mean ''fleur-de-lys'' (the flower on Quebec's flag) )

Ukraine : *whisper in Quebec's ears* It means fleur-de-lys...

The province smiles and giggles as she opens the first bottle and drinks it as fast as she can. A disgusted expression appears on her face as she swallows and she sticks her tongue out, making Ukraine laugh.

Quebec : Россия, I promise I will not steal your vodka after that... too strong...

Russia : *tease* you delicate girl

Quebec : *blushes, embarrassed* rhoo, ça va!! I'm not that fragile!

Russia : for me you are when it's about alcohol... only about that.

Quebec jumps on her seat and stares at Russia. Her eyes widen and she blushes even more while her heart can be heard by Ukraine who take advantage of her distraction to start to stitch. The province doesn't have the time to ask her friend why he thinks that. She screams in pain and tightens her grip on the bottle, finishing it without thinking.

Ukraine : *look at her brother* ты поблагодаришь меня позже (pronounce ''tou poblagodarish' menya pozzje'' and means ''you'll thank me later'') *look at Quebec* just three more stitches...

Quebec : Ouch... please do it quickly...

Ukraine : Finish another bottle before or you'll hate me for the pain that's coming...

Quebec : *open another bottle* It's gonna be this bad? *start to drink it*

Ukraine : nha, but I want you to forget how to feel pain for a moment...

Quebec : hmm?

Quebec looks behind her as she swallows most of the liquor in her mouth, but she doesn't have the time to finish her sip when her friend does the second stitch. The province screams again, spitting what's left of the vodka and starting to cough. Russia can't help but sit next to her, trying to not look at her uncovered body as he put his hand on his friend's shoulder.

Quebec : You could have warned me, Ukraine!

Ukraine : It's better if you're not apprehensive about it...

Quebec : Mouais... give me a minute to ease the pain before you continue, please...

Ukraine : sure...

Quebec drinks the rest of the bottle and waits to swallow it all before saying that she can continue. Yet, when she screams, Russia hugs her to muffle the sound with his t-shirt. He feels her biting his shoulder as her hands grab his t-shirt, automatically tightening her grip. Ukraine takes advantage of the situation to do the last two stitches in one go. She hears her brother groan in pain as she finishes, worrying her enough to make her look at him. He has tightened his jaw as Quebec untight hers. She whims and lays her head on Russia's torso, her hand nicely stroking the bite mark.

Quebec : Sorry, Russia...

Russia : It's nothing... How do you feel?

Quebec : my head spins and my back hurts, but I had worse in my life...

Ukraine : Normal, you drank so fast...

Quebec : you didn't give me that much choice, Ukraine...

Ukraine : I know, but you needed them quickly...

Quebec : *groan* Is there anywhere else that needs stitches?

Ukraine : Yea... I suggest that you prepare yourself to bite my brother again...
Quebec : I'll treat his wounds after that...

Russia : Come here for now...

Russia lifts up his friend to put her body against his, looking at her bleeding thigh. Ukraine nods to her brother as she starts to stitch the province again. The injured one screams before biting Russia's neck so hard that he bleeds in a groan.

Russia : Where do you keep all that strength, Quebec?

Ukraine : She holds that thigh?

Russia : *groan* нет, she bites really hard...

Ukraine : *cut the stitch* here, Quebec, I finished the stitches...

She slowly lets go of the poor country's skin and pants against his torso, apologizing again as she falls asleep. Ukraine giggles as she finishes patching up her friend and she asks her brother to put her in a bed so she can sleep better. He doesn't hesitate, his mind starting to realize the fact that he's holding a woman in underwear who just bite him.

Ukraine : And now, it's my brother's turn... I should get a diploma for my hardwork...