Chapter 20

Ukraine is sitting right next to Quebec since she started crying, Belarus is sitting on Russia's chair with some tea cups and the owner of the room is lying against his doorframe. The province's room hugs her friend, crying on her shoulder. She has difficulty to calm herself

Quebec : I'm sorry, Ukraine... I didn't want you to know...

Ukraine : I have the right to know if my boyfriend is violent... Don't be mad at yourself for that, Quebec...

Quebec : He isn't... He only is when UK wants him to be! I promise!!

Ukraine : And if UK wants him to hurt me, will he?
Quebec : No! He won't! Canada doesn't want to hurt others, but I'm in him... Sort of... and hurting me is like hurting himself... He just stays impulsive with me!

Ukraine : ... So every stitch I did to you... it was Canada's misdeed?

Quebec : Sometimes, it was just me searching for trouble... we end up fighting... Don't be mad at him... please...

Ukraine : ... I don't know what to think about it...

Quebec : He isn't that much violent, I swear! He got better! And he will never hurt you, I'm sure of it! *sad* please! ...Si papa apprend que tu sais... Je serais enfermé de nouveau... et Nada devient meilleure grâce à toi... (If dad learn that you know... I'll be locked up again... And Nada is becoming better thanks to you)

Ukraine : what?
Quebec : Nada started to change when he noticed his feelings for you... he started to be better... He understood what's wrong with him... I swear...
Russia : You talked about your father too...

Quebec : He... he will be mad at me again. Can you all forget about what you know about my family?

Russia : нет. You seemed hurt earlier...

Quebec : hmm? I'm not hurt, though... *realises and blushes* ho, when you smirked at me? I... I was sad, but not hurt, don't worry! It's... *sighs* I was just talking with Nada about ... *think* How do I say that... the same thing that I talked about with Ukraine... I can giggle about it, but... *sighs* I'm a little sad about it too, you know? I just rather laugh than cry.

Belarus : You were sad AFTER Russia smirked at you?
Quebec : What? na!! it's.. *sighs* I would rather not talk about it...

Ukraine raise an eyebrow and looks at Belarus who gives her the same expression, before they both restrain a snigger. As for Russia, he sighs and shrugs and asks her if she wants to stay. She smiles and shrugs, feeling her heart beating faster.

Quebec : Sure!

I can't help but falling in love for you... but I can ignore it and just be your friend! think the woman as she giggles and gets ready to play some Battlefield.