Prologue

This book is the third in my Ahsoka trilogy. If you have read the first and second books and enjoyed them so much that you want to read on, you have come to the right place! If you have not read the first book ("Without Them") and the second book ("Rise of the Empire") I reccommend reading those first so that this book will make a little more sense.

Before I begin, I encourage you to vote and comment, even after I finish the book. If you liked the chapter, vote for it. It took time and planning for this book to get to where it is right now, so if you really like a part of it or enjoy a chapter, vote and comment! I read every comment and appreciate every vote!

~~~~

I had the right coordinates. I was sure of it. But nothing was here. It was just empty space.

I had sat here, waiting, for a few days now. I just kept waiting. My food supply was shrinking. I was running out of supplies.

I meditated each night, trying to figure out the puzzle. I had reached no conclusion. I had gone to bed each night hoping that tomorrow would be the day.

I woke up this morning to find that I wasn't in space anymore. The ship wad parked in a grassy area outside a cave. The same place we had parked a those years ago.

Mortis.