Chapter 21

I woke up the next morning feeling very tired. Breakfast was quick, and I had left shortly after. When walking past the house in the direction of Obi-Wan's house, I noticed a small cemetary. The gravestones were all engraved with a name of someone in the Larrs family, except for one.

I stepped towards the grave of Shmi Skywalker. I could feel the waves of sadness, anger, and love radiating from her grave. I saw flashes of images: Anakin kneeling, a body wrapped in cloth, a small town, and heard the cry of a Tusken Raider. This was Anakin's mother, and something terrible must have happened surrounding her death.

My feet eventually grew tired of walking, so I transformed and flew the rest of the way there. It was around midday when I reached my destination. I was so excited to see Obi-Wan again after roughly 19 years without contact.

After transforming into my normal form, I knocked on the door. There was a long silence before the door was opened. There stood my old master, looking much older than I remembered him.

"Master Kenobi, it's been a while," I said, smiling.

"Ahsoka!" He said, enveloping me in a hug. "It's so good to see you! Come in, come in," he said, motioning inside.

His home was rather small, but had a very cozy feel to it. He led me to the sitting room,and we both sat down.

"So, how has your life been since we last spoke?" He asked.

"Honestly, it's been a lot different. Imperials are everywhere. I'm surprised I'm still alive, actually."

He smirked. "How many times were you caught?"

"More than I'd like to admit," I replied. He laughed. "How have you been out here all by yourself?"

"Pretty good, actually. Lots of reflection time."

"That's nice. I wish I had some of that."

"You push yourself too hard, Ahsoka. You expect too much of yourself. It's ok to take a break to breathe every now and then."

"Regardless, life goes on," I replied.

"Anything else major going on in your life?" He asked.

"Well, not really. I have just been so busy ever since I came home from Mortis. I mean, with all the training I have to do and-"

"Back up. Mortis? Didn't we already finish our business there? Why would you go back?"

I felt really stupid for a second. Yes, being a force wielder is definitely something Obi-Wan should know about. "I forgot to mention that earlier. Remember how I died on Mortis and was saved by the daughter's spirit and powers?"

"Yeah."

"Well, it turns out her powers never left me. When she died, the 'spirit' of the daughter was passed on to me. Since Anakin was possessed by the son, he has the son's spirit."

He gave me a confused look. "So that means that you are the daughter now?"

"In a sense, yes. I can do everything the daughter could do. Anakin can do mostly everything the son can do with some limitations due to his mechanical-ness. The only other person was the father. It's not quite clear where his spirit went, but I have my suspicions."

I could tell that Obi-Wan understood where I was going with this.

"No, that's impossible. The father's spirit couldn't have passed to me. I wasn't-"

"You were the only other person there, and it had to go somewhere. Deny it all you want, but you have the spirit of the father."

"Alright, fine. I believe you. Anyways, why did you come here?"

"It's a combination of things. First off, Leia isn't as force sensitive as we'd anticipated. She has her mother's way of words and her father's attitude. I'm not saying that she isn't capable, she just isn't as good as Anakin with the force."

"That was to be expected," Obi-Wan responded. "Luke got all the 'Jedi' genes."

"There's another thing, too. In my travels, someone mentioned a new battle station. This battle station is supposedly being built to destroy planets. Have you heard anything about it?"

"I have, but only a little bit. The station is halfway done. The plans for this station are the key to the survival of the rebels."

"I agree. Where can we find them?"

"No idea. They are probably on the battle station construction site and in the Imperial databases."

"Hacking into the databases is near impossible without a code. I don't have any Imperial access codes or anything. I'd have to go pick them up in person."

I started thinking out loud. "I'll assemble a team when I get back. I'm sure the Ghost crew could manage it, or maybe Phoenix Squadron could-"

"Ahsoka, do you know how hard that's going to be? The rebels are not organized enough or strong enough to break in successfully."

"I'll lead the team then."

"That's awfully risky. If you fail, then-"

"Then we will be no worse off than we are now."

"You aren't going to budge on this, are you?"

"Nope."

"It's really no wonder you and Anakin got along so well. You are both incredibly stubborn sometimes."

I smiled. "Do you want me to send you a copy of the plans once I have them?"

He thought for a second before replying with a firm "no". "If the Imperials ever do one of their random security checks in this sector, it'll be found and I'll get put in jail. That would jeopardize Luke's safety."

"Understood."

I ended up staying for the night. We talked, trained, and did lots of other things. It felt good being in his presence again, just like the old times before the Empire.

~~~

It has been so long since my last update!!!! I feel really bad that I haven't updated in over a month :(

School is starting to give less homework (yay!) which means I'll have more time to write. I also had a huge writers block for too long. I'll try to update as much as possible, but it will be weelky at the most.

Feel free to pm me if you have any suggestions to improve my writing or the story. Feedback is always appreciated!

May the force be with you!