Chapter 12

"But I thought you died!" I exclaimed. "At the temple, I was trying to-"

"Long story short, one of the Jedi in the chamber with me was incredibly skilled with healing. She fixed me up after the battle. It's unfortunate that I forgot her name. She reminded me a bit of you."

I smiled. "Was her name Alema, by chance?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah it was. How do you know her?"

"Long story short, she works for Senator Organa."

"Huh. It's a small galaxy, I guess. Why have you come to see me?" He asked.

"It was an accident, really. I kond of crashed," I explained, kind of embarassed.

"Oh. That's cool I guess. What's new with you?"

I then told Rex some of the highlights of the more current events. For example: Force wielder, rebel alliance, Lux, etc. He literally stood there with his mouth open for the whole story.

"That's....that's impressive I guess. You are certainly being more productive with your life then me. I decided to just not ask.

It then hit me. My ship crashed. I have no way to get off this planet. Being in the middle of the desert, the closest town is probably really far. "I seem to be in need of a new ship. How far away is the nearest civilization?" I asked.

"It will take days to get there. The only mode of transportation we have is this hunk of metal," he said while gesturing toward the AT-TE walker.

"That's what you think," I said right before transforming into what I like to call "birdie mode", which is what I can transform ino using the force wielder powers.

Rex climbed on, and we were off to find a ship.