Chapter 15

I woke up a few minutes later with a throbbing pain in my head. I movedy hand to my temple as I stood up. Black spots clouded my vision. It was hard to walk in a straight line.

There was another slight problem: I couldn't quite remember who was attacking us or why I was on the floor. Whenever I thought about it, I just heard mechanical breathing echo through my head.

I remembered what Alema had told me about the headband thing she had given me. If you forget to wear it, you might start getting migranes, and those are not fun. I left it in my room in Senator Organa's place. I haven't worn it in some time, and now I have a bad headache, which is contributing to my faulty memory.

I meandered my way back to the room in the back with a small cot. I layed down and closed my eyes, but could not fall asleep. I tossed and turned, but could not get comfortable. My head really hurt.

I guess I must have eventually fallen asleep, because I had a dream vision. It was much clearer than usual, probably because of my deeper connection to the force.

I saw golden grassland plains. There was a city there, with lots of Imperial cruisers. TIE fighters flew in groups of 3 circling the city. The image changed. I saw the Ghost crew running from troopers. I then saw Kanan and Ezra dueling a mechanical figure carrying a blood red lightsaber, most likely a Sith.

The vision ended, and I opened my eyes. The rebels on Lothal are in danger. Lothal is no longer safe for the Ghost crew.

It took me a second to realize that my headache had gone away. I felt perfectly fine, which seemed strange. I made a mental note to talk to Alema before leaving again for Lothal.

After a little while, the ship landed. I walked to the front of the ship and thanked Captain Solo and Chewbacca for the ride. I then stepped on to the landing platform, and gazed up at the thunderclouds above. It started to rain as I hurried inside the palace.

I ran straight to the new doctor's office on the second floor. A woman was standing behind the counter checking people in for appointments. I stood in line until it became my turn to speak with her.

"Name please?" she asked.

"Ahsoka."

"Appointment time?"

"I didn't schedule an appointment. I have been away for a while."

"Sorry, miss. No appointment, no doctor's visit. Dr. Eyan is very busy and has a tight schedule."

"It's an emergency. I need to see Dr. Eyan immediately."

Just as I finished my sentence, Alema walked behind the counter to grab some paperwork. She noticed me and smiled.

"Madsyn, tell my next patient that they are going to have to wait a little longer. I wish to see Ahsoka right now. She's a code blue," Alema said.

"Oh, sorry. I had no idea." Madsyn then directed her attention to me. "Sorry, Ahsoka," she said as she lowered her voice. "Jedi don't need to schedule appointments."

"Ok," I said. Alema came out into the waiting room and took me to a back room. There were 2 nice leather chairs on opposite sides of a small wooden table. Behind a blue curtain was an operating chair with lots of medical equipment. The fact that she had taken me to an operating room made me nervous.

"Sit down," Alema said, motioning to the chairs. I plopped down, and she sat across from me. She asked if I wanted any refreshments, and I politely declined.

"So, what makes you stop by?" She started.

"Well, I had this wierd headache earlier today. I was having trouble doing basic things, and when I slept for a few minutes, it was gone. Usually headaches of that intensity last for more than a few minutes.

"I also can't remember why I got the headache in the first place. It was just there. I had been fighting someone, but I can't remember."

"That's strange. I'll do some research on that. So, you don't remember who attacked you recently?"

"Nope. It's strange."

"Have you been wearing the headband I gave you?" She asked.

"For the most part, yes."

"What were you doing prior to the headache?"

"My ship was borded, so I fought off someone or something. That's all I remember."

"What method did you use?"

"I used the force to create a wall between me and whoever attacked me. I was then able to get them off the ship."

"I thought it would be something like that. I managed to get my hands on a holocron before Order 66 and did some research on force wielders. You will be getting a headache everytime you do something with the force that is impossible for the average life form. The headband I gave you isn't an all day thing, so I made another one for you."

She picked something up off the shelf on the wall. It looked simiar to the headband I already had, but looked more like an accesory than a medical thing.

"It's supposed to function as a headpiece for your head tails, but still work to help with headaches," Alema explained.

"Wow. I've had the one I am currently wearing for a really long time. I have never really thought about getting a new one. I guess I probably should get a new one, now that I think about it. Thanks!"

Alema then went into detail about what the device did, how it helped, and all it's idiosyncrasies. The reason she had brought me to the operating room was so that she could take off the old one and size the new one. I left the office with the new headpiece and full check up free of charge.

My next worry was the rebels. There is something coming. Something that will jeopardize the entire rebellion. I made my way up to my room, ready to plan the rebellion's next move.