Chapter 2

I learned a bit more from the daughter's spirit over the next few days. Some of it was good, but other things were not.

For example, Anakin is the current body of the son. According to the daughter, the son now guides Anakin's actions completely. Anakin is still alive, but the son's presence makes him the Sith Lord everyone sees. There is no hope that Anakin can be brought back unless the son's spirit is to leave him. That's apparently very difficult for any of us to make happen.

The daughter also told me that I have inherited everything she had. The planet, the powers, the mindset—everything.

I was now in the monastery. I have been practicing the shape-shifting thing for days now. I still haven't figured it out yet. I had to concentrate on the animal in my head, and it sometimes happened. My "dragon" so to speak was orange with white designs on its face and wings and blue fur around the neck.

Now that I'm aware of the daughter's soul inside of me, I can do lots of complicated stuff with the force easily. I can hold the blades of lightsabers without getting burned. My already present abilities have become stronger and easier. I can see visions more clearly. I liked this force-wielder thing.

Time passed. I mastered a new thing each day. Each accomplishment gave me motivation of achieve more. I kept working at it, and after a month or so, I was just as good as the daughter had been.

After a couple months, I left. It felt so different to be aware of this secret power. I kind of liked it. It made me feel like I wasn't helpless.

I ventured back to Alderaan. Everything was the way I'd left it. Nothing was different, except for me. Once I reached my room, I looked out the window to see the city below.