Chapter 1

I stood up and walked out of the ship. The planet was just the way I'd remembered it. The sun was shining with the floating islands in the distance. The monestary was on the tallest hill on the horizon.

Since it was most likely going to be dark soon, I walked over to the cave. I made a fire and set up a bed for myself. I laid out all the supplies I still had next to my bed.

I then sat down and meditated. The daughter was clearer to me now. I saw her complete form in front of me. Startled, I opened my eyes to find that a force ghost stood before me.

"Child of the force, you have come back." The daughter's spirit said.

"Yes, you spoke to me through a vision. I thought you were dead."

"Indeed I did speak to you through a vision. Nothing every truly dies, not even myself. Do you know why?"

"No."

"The force wielders have existed for centuries. We are not physical beings, but an extentsion of the force. The soul of the original family members, the father, son, and daughter, take a new host once the current one dies. The new host must be a part of a family-like relationship.

"There was a reason you and your masters were brought here all those years ago. The Father needed a new host, and so did my brother and I. The Father wanted Anakin, but he was taken by my brother."

"So you mean that Anakin has the Son's soul inside of him?"

"Yes. And you have the soul of the daughter. The spirit chose you to be its new host. It was passed to you when I revived you. The spirit of the Son was passed to Anakin when he was possesed by my brother."

"Then who is the father?"

"The only other human there was your older master. He is the father figure, so he, for the time being, carries the spirit of the Father."

"I see. Then why have you brought me here?"

"To teach you. You are going to replace me. I need to teach you the things you need to know in order to survive as the light in this galaxy."

"Alright. I want to learn the talents of the light sided force wielder. I am honored that you chose me of all people to be your successor."

She nodded, then disappeared. I felt good for the first time this week. Hopefully, coming here was worth it.