Shadows Do Speak

COPYRIGHT © GEETIKA TOKHI 2013

Holla guys,

If you love watching supernatural and vampire diaries......you are gonna love this story....

It has nothing to relate with them...it has got its own uniqueness.....so enjoy :-)

SUPERNATURAL FLOWS IN MY BLOOD :-P

Chapter One

"Are you sure you can go home by yourself?" Asked Jessica when we were out of PVR.

"Yeah Jessica...I'm sure. I'm not a kid."

"But I can drop you in my car,"

"I have my own car Jess. I didn't get it here just because I wanted to walk a little. It's been so long that I have not walked a distance after I got my car"

"Okay and how many times should I tell you not to call me Jess?"

"But I like that name,"

"But I don't like it,"

"Okay.....then I'll call you Jojo" I burst out laughing after saying this.

She narrowed her eyes at me before saying, "Call me whatever you like. I don't wanna start an arguement with you when I know that I'm gonna loose it," She roared at me.

"Good girl," I said smiling like a four-year-old.

She gave me the sarcastice smile and said, "Anyways I have to leave now. Bye Kim,"

"Okay bye Jess.....oops Jojo" I laughed again.

She rolled her eyes.

Jessica started her car's engine and a few moments later her car was out of my sight.

I started walking.

It was getting dark. My house was still a block away. I was hoping to find my mom at home, when I saw Kevin walking down the street. He was a great friend of me and Jessica.

"Hey Kev...." I said. I loved giving short names to people.

"Hi Kim..." He said.

It looked like he was in a great hurry.

"Would you mind-" I was going to ask him to walk home with me when he just cut me off.

"Sorry Kim...no time to talk...I'm in a great hurry now. I'll talk to you later" He said and ran away .

I was a little afraid to walk alone because I had just returned watching a horror movie in 3D!!!!

I started walking a little faster and finally reached my house safely in one piece.

Hun! As if someone was standing in the way with a sharp sword to chop me in infinite pieces.

I pushed the doorbell and to my satisfaction my mom opened the door and I was relieved that she was home. But she looked a little worried.

"Whats the matter mom?" I asked.

"Nothing..." She said while walking in the direction of her room.

I followed her and watched her packing her clothes in a bag.

"Mom..you look worried and why are you packing your clothes? Are we going somewhere?" I asked.