10th

Hello,

Won't take long...

Just wanna tell that this chapter is dedicated to @AarushiKakwani for she wrote some part for me.

""He leaned down even further, his pupils enlarging and stared right into mine. "You Will Come With Me Without A Fuss,Now Be A Good Girl And Pack Your Bags And Come With Me" He said in a compelling voice"" Part written by her.

And she also sent me the picture of Jason. Thank you so much!

Chapter Ten

Kim's POV

Ring!

Ring!

"Ohh C'mon," I covered my ears with my pillow.

Ring!

This was maybe the tenth time my doorbell had rung.

"These night owls are so irritating," I said as I got up from the bed finally deciding to check who was at the door.

I raced downstairs towards the front door. It opened with a crack.

I rubbed my eyes several times to get a clear view of the image standing infront of me.

I froze.

"You?" I asked. I was scared to see Jason at my door at almost midnight.

Damn! Since when did I become so stupid to even open the door at this hour?

Did he compell me? Is that even possible?

He smirked at me.

Holy fuck!

What is he gonna do now?

He leaned in closer, pushing me inside and closing the door behind him.

"W-Why are you here?"

"Pack your bags," His previous smirk vanished and now he looked serious.

"What? Why?"

"Just pack your bags," He ordered.

I didn't know from where the courage came running up in me when I told him the next thing.

"No I will not," My voice was louder than his.

He raised his eyebrows at me while making his way towards me. All the previous courage had vanished as I took my steps back.

I felt a sudden pang of air on my face and I never realised when his mouth was on my neck again.

Shit!

"You know I love playing such games," He whispered in my ear. I was frozen at my spot.

"What do you want?" I asked, my voice was barely a whisper.

"I want you-" He said. I was shocked to hear that. He paused before speaking again, "-to come with me," Well that was better.

"So go and pack your bags or I'll take you without it."

"What makes you think I'll come with you?"

He pushed himself off me. His face was just inches away from mine, his eyes locked with mine.

I never realised when he grabbed my hand and I was dragged upstairs to my room. It felt like I was flying. He stopped outside my room.

"How do you know this is my room?"

"A wild guess," He smirked.

"Go pack," He pushed me inside my room.

Even though I didn't trust him anymore but I knew I couldn't stop him from taking me wherever he wanted. I nodded and with that I stepped inside my room.