4th

Chapter Four

I went towards the side of the lockers to have a look at the back of the lockers. I was walking very slowly hardly making any noise of my footsteps. My eyes almost reached the dark corner of the lockers when the lockers started shaking.

"Back off Kim. Back off." I yelled to myself in my head.

That scene was so horrifying. Oh my goodness. What if that shadow is back again? And now its after me.

But how can a shadow shake a dozen lockers?

"No that shadow can't return. Mr. Stranger caught it himself infront of my eyes. Actually my eyes were closed but I trust Mr. Stranger. Its just a cat or something else but not anything out of this world." I tried to calm myself.

Even a cat is not strong enough to shake those lockers.

Gaining a little strength I stepped forward again. This time I was not going to back off at any cost.

I leaned in closer to the dark corner.

"BOO" Some guy shouted as he came running out of the dark corner.

That guy gave me a heart attack. I jumped with fear and hit my back on the ground.

I still had my eyes closed.

"Don't worry Kim. The guy must have disappeared like Mr. Stranger did last night." I whispered to myself.

After a few seconds I gathered courage to open my eyes.

But I never expected what I saw. That stupid guy was again infront of my eyes. The same last night stranger.

"You aashole. You scared the crap out of me. Are you planning to kill me?" I roared.

He didn't speak anything but gave a smirk. The smirk which a killer gives to his victim before stabbing him to death.

Shit!

If I'm not wrong this man is just a bloody killer.  

But I have to admit  that this killer has got a very hot smirk.

"Stop it Kim he is your killer and you are appreciating his smirk."

Oh my goodness last night he saved me from a shadow just to prove his innocence. But today......no I don't wanna die so early.

I was still lying on the ground.

This man has got all of his plan working. There's no one around. That means no eye witness and no one can doubt him because he is not even in our school. Well maybe he is in our school but I had never seen him around.

And if anyone comes to the crime spot after he kills me, then Mr. Stranger is too quick to disappear like he did last night.

He bent on his knees and leaned in closer with his smirk still on.

"What do you want?" I asked while shaking with fear.

No reply.

"Are you deaf or you can't speak?"

How could I ask that question? I met him last night and heard his voice. And about being deaf he won't be carrying someone else's ears last night.

I couldn't wait for my death anymore. I screamed as loud as I could. The scream was like one of them we hear in horror movies. A shrill one.

He seemed a little shocked and covered my mouth with his hand.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" He asked.