7th

Hiya fellow wattpaders,

So this is an early update. A very early update!

I really doubt whether you guys read the chapter or not. I'm saying this beacuse we always have an opinion for everything. And if you really read the chapters you would have commented something.

I really don't care if you comment that its a bad chapter. But atleast comment. Please!

I hope that I get conments for this chapter. And yeah I want votes too.

Banner>>>>>

And yeah! Now each and every chapter has got a new banner... so please have a look..... And guess what..I made all of them....well actually I'm not telling you to make a banner for me....but if you do so I'll be very happy.....

And yeah this chapter is dedicated to @budhwani as her comment inspired me a lot.

So enjoy!

Chapter Seven

I woke up with a sharp thud in my head. "Ouch"

I was on a bed. I could feel the bedsheet as I rubbed my hand on the surface I was sitting on. The room was dark. I couldn't see anything.

Where am I?

And what had happened?

I remember a few things. Some thing like candy...drug. What else? What involves candy and drug?

I remember a few things like vampire. But where is vampire coming from?

I tried to put all the pieces of my memory together. And yes! I was successful in doing that.

Shit!

I have been kidnapped!

I remember Jason gave me a candy to drug me and what a stupid I was! I ate it.

I was hungry. But I don't think I've been kidnapped. Victims are not put on such a comfortable thing like bed. And yeah I'm not tied up by a rope or something. Am I?

I twisted my legs and and hands to check. No I'm not.

But where am I? This room is so dark. Maybe this is his house.

My feet touched a soft velvet carpet as I jumped out of the bed. I gestured my hands infront of me trying to find a way to walk and preventing myself from bumping into something. I was walking like a blind person.

I took very small steps. I was moving in the right direction because I could see a small beam of light entering the room through a door. Or maybe I thought it was a door. The door was getting closer. Even though I could see the door, I didn't start walking faster because I was still not aware of the obstacles in my way.

"I'm almost there." I said when the door was too close. I rubbed my hand on the surface of the door trying to find a knob. I got hold of a handle and grabbed it the moment it touched my hand.

I was going to pull it but was stopped with a thought that landed in my mind.

I didn't know what's there behind the door.

What if Jason is standing there waiting for me?

But I don't care because I know that he won't hurt me.

I have to open this door if I want to get out of this place.

I pulled the handle and froze at what I saw.

Holy nuts!

It was still night. The moon was so clear and big and I guess that was the only beam of light that helped me with my way here. Here infront of my eyes was a clear view of a sea. A very beautiful sea!