3rd

I know its been a month since I updated last. The credit goes to my exams. I didn't get time to write because I had to study a lot.

But finally I completed this chapter......so just enjoy ;-)

Chapter Three

I got irritated by the sunlight falling on my face and could not hide my face under my blanket any more. I finally woke up.

I saw the time on the wall clock right infront of me. 

"Shit" I jumped up from my bed as I realised that I had to be in school by 10:15 and it was already 10.

First day without my mom and I couldn't manage to wake up early. I have no idea about what I'm gonna do without her for the next 19 days. But this day has just started so I should say 20 days.

 "You know m gonna getcha....getcha yeah...whatever it takes to.....takes to get there...you know I won't drop you...drop you.." My phone rang and I went towards the hall to search for it.

"Relax Enrique I'm coming" I said as if Enrique Iglesias was really waiting for me in the hall. I found my phone on the table and saw that it was from Jessica.

"Yeah"

"What yeah...do you know the time?"

"Yah...wait let me check. Umm its 10. Have you lost your watch jojo?"

"No"

"Then why are you calling me in the moring to ask me about the time jojo?" I stressed on the word Jojo to irritate her even more.

"Shut up Kim...You know why I'm calling you. Today is a very important day and you can't be late."

I rolled my eyes.

'Important day for you Jojo, not for me,' I said in my mind.

I stayed quiet for a few moments and finally spoke up.

"Yeah I know. All I have to do is just get ready and drive my baby to the school."

"So don't tell me that you are not ready yet. I thought you must be on your way."

"But I have to tell you jojo...I'm NOT READY YET" I shouted through the phone.

"So why don't you?" She yelled.

"Yeah I can get ready only if you are in a mood to end this call."

I could guess her expression. I'm sure it must be a yah-she's-right-how-stupid-am-I one.

"Ok Kim...Please don't be late today. I'll see you in school. Bye" She said and hung up.

I ran towards my room and opened my closet. I grabbed my favourite black tank top and a pair of white shorts and ran towards the bathroom. I took a quick shower and had my breakfast. By breakfast I mean just a glass of milk as there was no time to cook anything. Well actually if there was some time....I didn't know how to cook anything other than bread.

Is burning bread known as cooking?

Well whatever.

"Just shut up mind. I have to get ready and be on time or Jessica is gonna eat me alive" I yelled at myself.

I was ready.

Hey wait but where are the keys?

And again I ran towards my room to get my keys.

My keys were kept on the dresser. I was picking them when I looked towards my eye liner.

Suddenly the flashback of what happened last night strike my eyes.