23rd

Chapter Twenty Three

I walked towards the opening like I saw in my dream and I was praying that I won't see the same as I saw in my dream.

I finally reached the opening and was relived to see that it was nothing like my dream.

Alex was still fighting with Marcus and they all looked much powerful except one.

Jason!

I could actually see how much he was struggling to even stand infront of those things.

Shit!

But why is he so weak?

Just as I was about to walk into the 'field' everything seemed to fall apart as my heart stopped beating for a second.

The same was repeating.

A demon ran in his direction, just as I saw in my dream. Without wasting anymore time, I ran in his direction with the stakes.

I couldn't be faster than the demon, but I had to reach there in time before he could do anything to Jason.

Jason just stood there, looking at the demon, giving the demon full permission to kill him.

Damn! Is he mad?

Before the demon could touch him, I stabbed him with the stake, piercing it right through his heart.

I really thank god that I reached there on time or this ass would have got himself killed.

The demon fell to the ground and before I knew it, I was pulled back, out of the field.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked, scowling and this was probably the first time, I had seen his fangs out while talking to me. His fangs slowly disappeared.

"What the hell were you doing there?" I frowned.

He looked at me, confused.

"If I didn't reach there on time, the demon would have killed you," I snapped, my voice breaking. A tear rolled down my cheek and I realised that I had been crying.

His expression softened, as he looked down at me.

He pulled me into his arms, resting his chin above my head, as I tried to stop myself from crying. He soothed down my back.

"I'm sorry for giving up," He whispered.

"Why are you so weak?" I asked, words hardly coming out of my mouth.

"Because I didn't feed,"

Oh! Why didn't he just feed before this fight?

I was thinking of many ways by which I could help him, unless a brilliant idea popped in my head. But I knew he wouldn't agree to this that easily and I also knew that I had to make him agree on this.

"Feed on me," I said.

He seemed to freeze as his hand stopped soothing my back. He pulled back and looked down at me.

"No," He muttered.

"You have to feed on me," I snapped.

"No I won't," He said, shaking his head.

"Don't be such a moron. You don't get it. You need to feed on me," I snapped.

"I'm not so weak that I would feed on you," He snapped back, making me jump.

"Fine then," I snapped back.

I had to think of something. He had to feed. I couldn't see him dying trying to protect me.

He looked at me and I could tell he was wondering how I agreed without arguing.

If only you knew my plan!

"You leave me no choice," I said. Although I was crying from inside, I did my best to smile infront of him.

"What are you doing?" He muttered, almost inaudible.

My blood will definately be enough to tempt him to feed on me.

I looked at the stake and before he could stop me, stabbed it in my stomach.

Damn! Painful job.

I let out a painful scream

"No," He shouted, catching me before I could fall to the ground.

He looked at me, shocked.

When the pain seemed to relax a litlle, I smiled, not caring about the painful tears streaming down my face. I wanted to laugh but that would bring back the pain that had settled a little.

"Now will you feed on me?" I asked, almost laughing.

My vision seemed to darken, as I struggled to be awake.

"Why did you do this?" He asked, his voice breaking as he spoke those words.

"Because...I..love you," I struggled to complete my sentences.

"I love you too and you know it. Then why?" I could feel the pain in his voice.

He kissed my forehead.

"Now...will you feed....before I....die?" I asked.

The pain made its way up to my whole body as I felt a sharp piercing pain in my neck.

I was proud of myself. I saved someone I loved.

I let out a scream.

"Drake," Jason shouted and that was the last thing I heard, before passing out or maybe dying.

  ______________________________

  __________

So what do you think will happen next?

Next chapter will obviously be Jason's POV. :)

Waiting for the precious feedback.

Do read my other book too.

Vote, Commet, Fan :)