2nd

I'm sorry as I couldn't update soon. But you guys are gonna enjoy this chapter and this is my promise...:-)

 Chapter Two

I suddenly woke up as I had a nightmare and I was too scared as I had just watched a horror movie and even my mom was not at home. I tried to calm myself down by watching tom and jerry. I know it sounds stupid but tom and jerry, according to me, was the only thing that could make someone laugh even in the most difficult situations and this was one one of them.

I calmed a little and there was yet another surprise waiting for me.

Suddenly the TV screen went blank and on the blank screen, I saw a shadow on the wall passing right behind me.

Woah....now what was that?

Was that real or I was still in my dream or say in my nightmare?

Why did mom leave me alone?

So many questions were rising in my mind at the same time. I could feel the fear run down my spine. I wanted to shout but my voice wasn't coming out of my mouth.

After gaining a little strenght I ran to my bedroom, jumped on my bed and hid under my blanket. Though I couldn't sleep but I was pretending to do so as couldn't move a single muscle.

Everything around me was so silent and this silence was killing me. The opening of my bedroom's door broke this silence and I also felt someone sitting right next to me on my bed.

I gathered a little strenght and removed my blanket from my face. I couldn't see anyone. I looked towards the wall and I wanted to shout for the next thing that I saw.

I saw a shadow on the wall from which I could make out that it was sitting beside me on my bed.

I hopped out of my bed and ran towards the door. I was about to exit the room when someone shut my room's door on my face.

Shit! I was going to die.

Everything was silent again and now I was sure that I was not alone in my house.

I turned back and was chilled with fear when I saw my eye liner floating in air by itself.

What is this? A clich'e horror movie?

It went towards the mirror and wrote something on it. It wasn't that clear but after reading it many times I could make out that it said "I NEED YOUR HELP"

Instead of asking that what help it needed from me I shouted back, "Where have you suddenly come from? I had never experienced such a horror movie in my own life,"

Wow Kim. Can you be anymore stupid?

I loved to narrate different dialogues but like a stupid I was narrating them while talking to a spirit.

There was silence again and I was going to ask it about how could I help it when someone just rung my doorbell.

My bedroom's door opened by itself and it seemed that the spirit wanted me to go and open the main door.

I ran out of my room and went towards the main door.

"Whose there?" I asked.

No answer. Okaythen! I'm not gonna open the door.

Ofcourse...I was not going to open the door for a stranger at MIDNIGHT.

I rushed towards my phone and was going to call the police when I heard a voice shouting from outside "I know that spirit is there inside. I can help. Trust me. Just open the door,"