22nd

Important note:

This chapter may look like the last part of Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 where the fight took place. But I'm not copying.

Chapter Twenty Two

I watched as everyone rose in alarm. I turned to see if Jason was still standing behind me but he was not there. I looked ahead and tried to find him among the crowd standing infront of me ready to defend me from anyone any moment.

I watched as many people came running in their direction.

Someone held me from behind and started pulling me back, taking me away from everyone.

I immediately screamed, expecting someone to turn but no one did.

"Relax its just me," Drake said turning me in his direction.

I wanted to laugh at this but I didn't. So stupid of me!

He led me to an old building lying in the middle of this forest. It looked like an old church.

"Why are we going to a church?" I asked.

"This is a very old church. Demons or shadows cannot enter this church," He explained.

"And you vampires can?" I asked.

"Yes," He said in a hurry as he opened the doors of the large thing. I had to immediately cover my ears because of the noise that was coming from inside.

"Whats that noise?" I asked as we walked in.

"Bats," He stated.

My eyes grew wide.

"We are going to be here with bats?" I asked.

"You are going to be here with bats," He stated.

What?

As he was about to shut the door behind him, I called. "Wait..what if they harm me?"

He stopped. "Trust me they won't," He smiled and I knew that it was just to show that he was cool but I could see the tension. He was worried about what would be happening with others.

"And please don't step out of this church," He warned.

I nodded and he closed the large doors behind him.

I wished I could stand in the same spot forever. I didn't want to turn around. Although he said the bats won't harm me, but I was still scared. It was too dark. There was hardly any light in the church except the little moonlight.

I just wanted to stand there and wait for someone to come and say thats its all over and we won.

But if they are even coming back.

I shook my head at the unwelcome thoughts. I shouldn't think all this.

I turned and looked around the church.

I could see tiny eyes glaring at me, all over the place.

Jeez! This was scary although I knew those things were harmless.

I noticed a broken bench lying in the far corner. I walked over to it and sat on it.

Then my mind wondered to thinking.

What would be happening right now?

Did the fight finish?

I was tired and the bench was quite comfortable. It didn't take long before I drifted to sleep.

I ran through the woods. I could see nothing but crystal darkness. The little drops of water lying on the ground were shining like diamonds as moonlight reflected from them.