15th

Chapter Fifteen

I was waiting for Jason to bring me food. I was getting bored so I tried to get up. I didn't really had the energy in my legs but I still decided to give it a try.

I raised up my right foot and placed it on the ground. I did the same with my second foot. I placed my hands beside me and shifted all my weight on them trying to get up.

I was half on my way and was surprised when there was no interruption. I got up and was now standing on my feet although I was shaking.

"Bravo!" I said.

"No don't," A voice came from the door which made me jump and fall back on the bed on my back.

Ouch!

I looked over at door and Jason was standing there with a tray in his hands.

He had a shocked expression on his face which soon turned into a smile. The smile turned into a great laugh. He started laughing and there was no pause as he laughed his ass off.

I scowled at him.

He walked over in my direction still laughing as I lied on the bed.

"Are you okay?" He asked still laughing.

"Do I look okay?" I shouted.

He finally stopped laughing.

"Why did you shout? I was on my feet and I fell because of you,"

"Oh I'm so sorry," He said hardly showing any seriousness rolling his eyes as he said.

"Stop being sarcastic," I snapped. "And help me up," I added.

He kept the tray on the table beside the bed.

He laughed again as he extended his hand towards me.

I took his hand and he pulled me up, helping me get back on my feet.

When I was back on my feet I realised something. "Hang on,"

"What now?" He asked.

"You could catch me with your super speed," I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Oh yes I could but there was a bed behind you,"

"So what? What if I fell forward,"

"Lets make it straight. You wanted me to catch you. Right?"

"Right,"

"So you wanted to be in my arms. Right?"

"Rig-" I paused "Hey stop it," I said irritated.

"Stop what?" He made an innocent face as if not knowing.

"Stop teasing me," I snapped slamming his chest with my free hand.

He bent towards the ground and I looked at him in confusion. What he did next suddenly made me scream.

He placed one arm at the back of my knees and one on my back and picked me up.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"What the hell do you think I'm doing?" He asked raising his eyebrows at me which looked extremely hot at the moment.

He placed me on the bed behind me and handed me the tray.

"Can you eat yourself or you....want...me...to help you?" He hesitated to ask this as he was not too good at showing his Oh-I'm-So-Good side.

"No I can eat myself," I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Okay," He said and walked towards the door. He was out after a few seconds. I started with my food and within a few minutes I was done with it.