18th

Chapter Eighteen

I felt a bed under me. I opened my eyes and took notice of my surroundings.

This room looked familiar. I realised that it was my room in the estate.

I swung my legs out of the bed and stood on the floor.

How did I come here?

I paced around the bed.

What had happened?

I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration unless it hit me.

Jessica!

Holy shit!

Where is Jessica?

I ran out my room and into the corridor. I realised I still didn't know this place that well.

I kept running and turning in different directions unless I spotted Alex standing outside a room.

I ran towards him. He saw me and looked in my direction.

"Kim....why did you come here? Are you okay?"

"Yes I'm okay. Where is Jessica?" I asked.

He didn't answer but kept looking at me.

I froze at my spot when he just kept looking at me.

"Whoa what....is she...is she dead?" I asked and I kept chanting in my head, 'Please say no,'

"No no no she's alive," He assured me.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"Where is she?"

He turned his head in the direction of the door he was standing infront of. I burst through the door and here she lied on the bed.

"Drake healed us?" I asked realising there were no wounds on her face anymore and mine too.

"Yes," I heard a voice from behind. I turned and found Drake standing against the door smiling at me.

I didn't know what cracked me as I ran in his direction and hugged him. "Thank you so much Drake," I said truely.

"Anytime," He said soothing my back and I let go of him. I turned towards Jessica again.

"Was she alive when she was brought here?"

"Yeah," He said.

"Why is she still unconscious?" I asked.

"She will wake up soon,"

I nodded and smiled realising that she was okay.

But there was a big problem.

"But now she knows everything. I mean about the vampires. About me being involved in all this,"

"Relax.....Marcus has already compelled her,"

"What did he tell her?" I asked curiously.

"He told her that she had been in an accident and Jack saved her. That's all she knows now,"

"And what about being in estate?"

"We'll send her to her house before she wakes,"

I thought for a while.

"I can take her right now," I said.

"No not you....Jack will take her. She has to believe that Jack saved her and brought her home," Alex said.

I nodded in understanding.

Jack appeared on the door and smiled at me.

"How are you now?"