Epilogue

Okay so first of all I would like to dedicate this last chapter to

@MacaronsAndCupcakes

For the amazing cover! OMG!

And I would like to DEDICATE my story SHADOWS DO SPEAK to:

@DquaPerrie

@bewhatyouwantto

@BhawnaSingh4

@jessica_5

@MacaronsAndCupcakes

@RareElegance

For their unconditional support. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!

This last chapter is for all of you and all the ones who have enjoyed reading SDS!

Enjoy.........

EPILOGUE

Kim's POV

I covered my eyes as I felt the bright sunlight hit them.

There wasn't anyway I could sleep anymore.

I got up and went to the bathroom for a shower. I went for a very light outfit. A yellow tank top and white shorts.

After getting ready for the day, I went downstairs.

I looked in the hall and opened the sliding doors and walked out to the beach.

The sun really was at it's best today. I walked on the hot sand.

As I was about to return back to the house, a pair of arms hugged me from behind.

I couldn't help but smile. I knew I would find him here. I turned towards him as his arms were still around my waist.

I rolled my eyes looking at him. Shirtless and only in his boxers. I think he does that intentionally.

"Someone's looking hot," He said.

I laughed. "I was going to say the same about you,"

"Tsk tsk I was talking about myself," He said, smirking.

I narrowed my eyes and hit him on his chest.

"Too eager to touch me,"

"Yeah right," I smirked.

He looked at me for a while, smiling. I have always loved that smile on his face. Thats the most beautiful part of him. And I've always wanted to be the reason for that part.

But for the past few weeks, I have been quite a trouble for him. I hated myself all these days especially when I caused him pain.

I closed my eyes as the flashback came to me.

I needed to get out of here. The room was dark. I couldn't see anything. I was hungry.

I tried to find a door in the dark. After several minutes, a fresh smell hit my nose. It was so tempting. So attracting!

It was blood!

I needed it! I needed it now.

As I followed the strong scent, something cold touched my hand causing my hand to burn.

I screamed as I felt the burning sensation in my fingers. But it wasn't long. The pain disappeared after several moments.

"Get me out of here," I shouted through the door. I was sure they had coated the thing with silver. I can't even break the door.