17th

Okay so you all must have seen the new book cover.

This chapter is dedicated to @bewhatyouwantto for making this awesome cover for me and also for her words inspire me a lot to write more.

And I'm late beacuse my phone was not with me and I don't really write chapter on laptop! Sorry!

And enjoy!!!

Chapter Seventeen

"Hi Elena," I said as I reached the door.

She smiled at me and entered the house looking around towards the stairs and the hall.

Then she turned back to me and said, "I can clear it but I need some time,"

"Take your time and we can probably have food and then watch a horror movie maybe," I whispered the last part.

She giggled. I laughed with her too.

She sat in the hall on my favourite couch, her eyes closed as she spoke some spells. Jason was sitting beside me on another couch.

After what seemed like a few minutes she opened her eyes and smiled at both of us.

"Done?" Jason asked.

She nodded.

"Okay then....now we will have food,"

I turned to Jason and asked, "What are you bringing?"

He seemed shocked. "What do you mean by 'bringing'?"

"I probably have to give you a dictionary," I said.

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"I don't know how to cook and even if Elena did know how to cook I wouldn't let her as she is my guest," I smiled sarcastically at him. "And I'm sure you don't know how to cook so go and bring something,"

He kept staring at me narrow eyed. "Or maybe I can order pizza," I said thoughtfully.

"That sounds better," He said.

I rolled my eyes at him.

Elena burst out laughing from beside me and I laughed with her.

*

The doorbell rung.

"Hmm I already smell the pizza," I said although I wasn't even sure whether it was the pizzaman or not. I walked towards the door.

I opened the door and here infront of me stood a man with pizza in his hands. His head was bent down towards the ground and I couldn't see his face.

"I'll just get the money," I said and turned. I brought the money and handed it to him. His head was still hidden behind his cap.

"Here you go," He said and I then knew that I had heard his voice before. It was very familiar.

"Sure," I heard him smile. I was shocked when he finally raised his head.

"Oh my god! Kevin?"

He smiled.

"What is this? I mean when did you start doing this pizza delivery job?"

"Just now," He said.

"What?" I said confused but still smiling.

"I missed you too Kim," He sang.