5th

GUYS,

I hardly got any votes and comments in the last chapter. So I decided not to write anything further. But that would be unfair for those who did.

So I decided to continue writing but I'll still ask for lots of votes and comments. Shameless appealing.

:-P

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

And yeah.....this chapter is dedicated to @imawakenow5 being the first one to comment.

Chapter Five

"I'm still talking to you Kim."

"Yeah I'm listening Jojo." I said while resting my head on the couch.

"So you wanted to tell me something about yesterday." She paused for a moment and then spoke the last two words. "Yesterday night."

"Why did you do this Jessica?" I meantally cursed her.

I was resting so peacefully. But when she said those words I released my head from the couch with and now I was staring her.

"What happened Kim?"

"No-nothing." I simply shook my head.

Jessica's eyes grew wide at my reply.

"What do you mean by nothing? You wanted to tell me something very important about yesterday night."

What should I tell her? I can't tell her anything unless I'm sure about what happened last night. So I decided to lie again but I don't know what her reaction can be after knowing my fake truth. I got up from the couch as Jessica's face was burning with anger.

"It was just a fake excuse for coming late." I simply stated as I walked towards the door to leave the house not wanting to meet her eyes.

"I'm going home Jojo."

I was expecting her to stop me as I didn't have my baby around but she didn't speak anything.

C'mon say something. Stop me silly!

After waiting for about a few seconds I turned around to look at her.

She was staring me in the same way she was a few seconds ago knowing that I won't leave. But this time the anger was a little more.

If Jessica can be funny and stupid sometimes she can also scare the crap out of me staring like that. The look on her face was scaring me a lot. If anyone would come and tell me that this is your friend Jessica at this moment I would have given the person a tight one on his face right away.

I was lost in my thoughts again.

She finally broke the silence.

"So how often do you lie to your best friend just because you are late?" She questioned me.

She was still staring at me waiting for my answer. I couldn't tell her the truth. I couldn't lie again as I'm not so good at it.

I guess lava is going to burst out of my head. Then it hit me. I could question her back.

"So how often do you give your best friend's number to strangers?" I asked her in the same tone she used.

She didn't have the angry look on her face anymore. She looked confused.

"What are you talking about?" She asked in an innocent tone like not knowing what I'm talking about.

"You know what I'm talking about." I stated.