9th

Chapter Nine

Jason's POV

Pushing open the doors of the big estate, I entered into the large hall.

He was sitting on a chair beside the table. His feet which were once placed on the large table were now swinged on the ground suddenly.

"Whoa whoa relax buddy. One day you will surely give me a heart attack. Forget the fact I'm a vampire." He said, while placing back his feet on the table.

"Shut up Alex." I shouted.

"So how are you feeling now?"

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean after that night you never came back. Where were you staying these two days?"

I just ignored him. Alex is such an irritating ass. He has got brown hair and a short and pointed nose. He is shorter than me. With a fair complexion, he is the most irritating vampire I have ever seen. I was the one who turned him a century ago. I have to admit that turning him was my biggest mistake.

"Don't tell me you were staying in that little box."

"Its not a little box Alex."

"It surely is. That house on the beach. A little one. I don't get it. Why do you go to that place when you are already living in such a big estate?"

Alex has never liked that house. He was against it when I told everyone that I was buying a house where I would usually go to relax. He always stayed in the estate.

I bought the house the moment I saw it. It has helped me to relax whenever I wanted to since what seems like a decade. I have always liked the house unless I took that girl over there. Now whenever I would go to that house it will remind me of her. It will remind me of the trouble she has caused in my easy going life.

FLASHBACK

I started my car as I drove away from her. I stopped my car in a dark place from where I could see her but I was sure that she couldn't see me. I read her mind. She was thinking that I had left her. She turned and ran towards her car. I couldn't see her as it was dark.

My phone buzzed. It was Alex.

"Hello,"

"Jason. Wherever you are reach the estate within half an hour. They have announced for a meeting." His voice looked troubled.

"Okay I'll be there." I said as I pressed the end button and swiped the phone back into my pocket.

It had been a few minutes since she went towards the parking lot. I was going to go inside and look for her when I saw her car coming out. She drove away. I sat in my car. I had to reach estate and I still had 25 minutes left. So I decided to follow her to make sure she reaches her house safely.

She pulled her car infront of her house and as I was going to take a u-turn my car's engine made a rustling sound.

Stupid car!

I drove away as soon as I could.

After a minute my phone rang. It was Kim. I received the call.

"Missing me so much?"

"I Don't think so. Where are you?" She asked. I thought she has realized that I was following her.

But I still decided to lie. "At my house."

"Liar," She snapped.

"Where do you want me to be?"