19th

Chapter Nineteen

I walked inside my house.

Before I knew what was happening my mother came out of nowhere and hugged me so tightly that I couldn't breathe.

"Ohh sweety.....I missed you so much,"

"I missed you too mom," I said.

She let go of me.

"Is everything okay?" She asked examining my face.

"Yeah...uhh...its just the work in school....its too much now a days," I lied. "And yeah sorry mom I couldn't come to pick you up,"

"Ohh thats okay,"

We both went to the living room and sat opposite to each other.

"So how was London mom?"

"It was great," She chirped happily.

"Did you have any problem these twenty days without me?" She questioned.

"Nope," I said popping the p.

"I'm going to my room mom...I'm tired," I said and ran up before I could cry infront of her.

I closed the door behind me and lied on the bed on my stomach, burying my face in my pillow as I sobbed loudly not caring about my mother hearing them.

I kept sobbing loudly unless I found a hand on my shoulder. But I didn't stop. I just kept crying.

"Kim....whats wrong?" My mother whispered.

I got up and sat infront of her wiping my face with both of my hands.

I shook my head as I looled down.

She raised my face and asked me, "Looks like my daughter finally has a man,"

My eyes grew wide.

"Mom," I exclaimed. "How do you know?" I almost screamed.

She just smiled.

"Thats not the issue. Tell me what the problem is," She said softly.

I hesitated before starting.

"Umm.... he wants me to forget him," I said in a breath.

"Why?"

I wanted to tell her the reason but that wouldn't help. She might want to know who Jason was saving me from by staying away from me. And this wouldn't do any good to her.

"I don't know," I said.

"Look....some things take time to change. Give him some time and maybe he would come back to you,"

Thats exactly what Alex said.

I think this is only the right thing to do. Maybe he would come back! But here comes the maybe. I wanted him to come back because I finally realised something when I know that maybe I won't see him again.

I do have feelings for him!

My mom waved her hand infront of my face.

"Whats that smile for?"

I realised I was smiling and brought my face back to normal as soon as I could.

"Uhh nothing.....uhh...I'll just go to Jessica's," I said.

My mom smiled and nodded.

I walked towards the door.

"Kim," My mom called.

"Yes mom," I turned.

"I hope....you...are still a.....virgin?" She questioned, her tone teasing.