Chapter 20 [Three Magic Words]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[3rd POV]

Everyone collectively decided to gather every last fluffy puppy they could find in an empty room in the back of the school so that in case of battle it would be confined to space with not many passersby. Y/N formed a cage out of Red Matter to imprison the puppers, despite his clear reluctance to do so. What? The man likes cute things, so what? Bort likes them too. EVERYONE finds the puppies cute, they are just afraid that they will do something unexpected, like merge into that big scary Lunarian again and break them in half. Rutile still scolded the hell out of him when she fixed his body, so he really hopes he doesn't get damaged soon otherwise he's in real deep trouble with the doctor.

"That should be the last of them," Phosphophyllite was the one to bring the supposed last stray puffy puppy to the cage.

"...Do we-"

"Yes Y/N," quickly replied the mint-haired girl, already knowing what Y/N was going to ask for the hundredth time.

"These things really were all over the place, why do they like you so much?" the question was asked by Jade and clearly directed at Y/N who the puppies had a strange attraction to, one and the most likely of all possible explanations is simply Red Matter.

"I don't know, Red Matter maybe?" even the man in question wasn't sure why they liked him, but he wasn't complaining, Jade accepted the answer with a shrug as she sat down on the floor with a few others that helped bring in any stragglers.

"Huh, they are quite adorable," chimed in Yellow Diamond when she thought back to how soft and fluffy the Lunarian dogs were.

"I know right," immediately replied Y/N, earning a sigh from the blonde.

"Well guess we found Y/N's soft spot," Y/N didn't really have a reply to Obsidian's comment since... she was completely correct, the little guys completely captured his heart.

"It's hard to believe they damaged you of all people," commented Alexandrite who had her eyes mostly closed, squinting at the caged midget Lunarians.

"They didn't, at least not when they looked like this. The Lunarian that broke me was bigger," a shadow started to rise over the group, and everyone but Y/N noticed it.

The red-haired male was too busy describing the massive Lunarian that literally tossed him away like a used toy and caused some of the most extensive damage done to his body with a simple motion. 

"The Lunarian that damaged me was tall, very tall, had multiple arms and eyes," the shadow kept growing until it completely encompassed the group, and now the girls were all staring up at the ceiling with terrified expressions, "Why is everyone... Oh... It's right behind me, isn't it?"

Everyone could only give him a slow nod in response before beginning to slowly step back. Y/N  sighed before quickly jumping forward, narrowly dodging a punch from the not-so-adorable Lunarian. Alexandrite stared at the imposing Lunarian before her eyes rolled into her sockets and she fell backwards, unconscious. Red Matter formed into two tentacles on Y/N's back that immediately went to wrestle with the hound Lunarian. The red-haired male also quickly manifested two additional appendages that he stabbed into the ground to himself from being thrown around like an old rag. 

"Um, little help here?!" Phosphophyllite was the closest to Y/N so she responded the fastest, running at the Lunarian with her obsidian sword in hand.